***Official Political Discussion Thread***

These "Russian government is our friend" Trump supporters are so lucky they weren't alive or saying these things during the 1950s-1990s. Dudes that spent YEARS in prison for just being suspected of Russian/Communist ties and sympathy definitely feel the opposite way :lol:

It doesn't even stop at Russia. Most of the Republican heroes they worship (like Reagan) would never support most of the ridiculous things Trump is trying to pull regarding immigration and healthcare.

DFCPeH_UAAAgPYB.jpg

Didn't Jimmy Carter get diagnosed with brain cancer some years ago? And he's still alive at 92.
He had melanoma that metastasized to his liver and brain.

Melanoma used to be pretty deadly if it metastasized before excision, but in recent years there are now fairly effective treatments.

Let's still cut the NIH budget though, ****face in chief trump.

Damn. This breaks my heart. It's a glioblastoma:

But if he survived Vietnam maybe he can survive this.

Despite all the stuff we wish he had done differently, I'll always respect him because of this moment. How much I would give for trump to have 1% of the decency that McCain has:

This right here is what I’ll keep in he front of my mind when I think of McCain. Since that election, I had a lot of respect for how he conducted himself. And in hindsight, he looks like a saint.

Here’s to being ‘troubled.’ Hope he pulls through.

"get well soon". yes, that's the appropriate sentiment for someone with terminal cancer.

well at least he didn't call him a loser.

pence had the good sense to copy Obama's tweet:

from John Kerry:

Damn. This breaks my heart. It's a glioblastoma:

But if he survived Vietnam maybe he can survive this.

Despite all the stuff we wish he had done differently, I'll always respect him because of this moment. How much I would give for trump to have 1% of the decency that McCain has:

Never really liked this. So being Arab means you're not a "decent family man, citizen".

Back
Top Bottom