***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Never really liked this. So being Arab means you're not a "decent family man, citizen".
i feel that way too but to me the more impactful aspect of the moment was that McCain wouldn't let his opponent be smeared. that to me was the primary intent, although it implied what you're saying. it would've been better if he added, "not that there's anything with being Arab," but I'll take what i can get from Republicans.

btw it's a shame your avy doesn't animate.

Can't feel sad for someone who wants people to die without even having the chance to know what is killing them.

Sorry to hear that, man. Send them my well wishes.

Spoke to a woman with cancer at work earlier today and it broke my heart, man.
I appreciate it, man. Cancer is ****** up and it will affect all of our lives at some point. I wish our country invested more in treating and curing it.

It's definitely a code word, but also consider the source. She looks like she's barely hanging on to reality, probably has a few cats, and watches Fox news all day. There's danger everywhere to these folks.

Hope he gets well enough to hop up out that hospital bed and go vote to take insurance away from others with brain cancer.

dwade-damn-sip-water.gif

But Jimmy Dore told me that she is a real progressive that cares about me and I should ignore the gibberish coming out of her mouth.

What gives!?

i think trump's strategy is to be so blatant and confess so freely that people will get confused and think he's innocent.

Back
Top Bottom