***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I lost my grandmother to cancer and I give my sympathy to anyone on here going through it with a loved one. What happened to McCain though was karma.

It's interesting, Biff Tannen isn't the only movie character based on donald trump.

So is this guy:

4198a96def7080e71e44d37ac614a477c599c194_hq.gif

I bet a lot of people pretend to not speak english to avoid conversation with the orange clown

Idk who on here watches Dr Who, but I was watching an episode last night and they threw some shade at Trump.

'I have it on good authority that you know the president.'

'I don't know the president. Oh, you're talking about The Doctor? You know he's not orange, right. '

Karma? Come on guys, not a fan of his politics, but either give condolences or don't say nothing at all. It's not like he's **** Cheney or something.
Dude I said I hope he gets well but the fact remains is that he knows full well the consequences of a ACA repeal and still supports it.

He is ready and willing to make sure that millions of poor and lower middle class people have no means to treat the very disease he just got diagnosed with.

I understand why some people see it is karma. John McCain was heartless to others.

He routinely views the lives of others as disposable if war or tax cuts are on the table.

Last edited:
I bet a lot of people pretend to not speak english to avoid conversation with the orange clown

I know it's used a lot as a tactic to avoid saying anything stupid or that could potentially lead to something bigger..

Just talking having a translator even though the person speaks English.. but also good to have your own translator to cover you're own interest

Dude I said I hope he gets well but the fact remains is that he knows full well the consequences of a ACA repeal and still supports it.

He is ready and willing to make sure that millions of poor or lower middle class person have no means to treat the very disease he just got diagnosed with.

I understand why some people see it is karma. John McCain was heartless to others.

He routinely views the lives of others as disposable if war or tax cuts are on the table.

Didn't even seen your post, was talking about another post. He was going to be taken care of anyway, whether it was his jobs health insurance or the VA. Just don't see the point of ****ting on him when he's dealing with this. Karma works both ways.

While I don't disagree, there's a time and a place for those comments. I think this is more a time to reflect on someone who put their life on the line to fight for this country.

Didn't even seen your post, was talking about another post. He was going to be taken care of anyway, whether it was his jobs health insurance or the VA. Just don't see the point of ****ting on him when he's dealing with this. Karma works both ways.

I didn't think you were responding to me I was just saying that even though I didn't engage in the karma talk myself I understand why people feel that way.

They are just returning the same heartless energy McCain has been putting out for a while.

And sure karma goes both ways. But that does not take away from the fact right now that these dudes have a point about McCain. If comes back on them, the that's just how it is.

I wish McCain all the best and hope he manages to live through this somehow, though that seems very doubtful.
Perhaps in whatever time he has left he will change his mind about his view on healthcare.

Back
Top Bottom