***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If I was the head of Dippin Dots I would hope on Twitter and throw some shade at Spicey.

We still flourishin but you out a job

Surprised Steven Harvey wasn't given the job of press secretary after his FLINT comments but he still needs more training under Benjamin's guidance.

691615434.0.jpg

:frown::frown::frown:

Wait, what did Steven Harvey say about Flint?
Dude thought it would be hilarious to joke about Flint.

Harvey's co-hosts could be heard telling him that he should apologize.

"I wasn't talking about the city of Flint," Harvey told his co-hosts, "I was talking about him."

Harvey continued on to say, "He gone call in and say Cleveland don't deserve jack and he over there bathing in all that silver water."

The caller was still on the line at this point and told Harvey he was "Dee from Flinttown."

Before taking the next caller, Harvey told the caller there was "one more thing."

"Go ahead," the caller said.

"Enjoy your nice brown glass of water," Harvey said.

Dude thought it would be hilarious to joke about Flint.

Harvey's co-hosts could be heard telling him that he should apologize.

"I wasn't talking about the city of Flint," Harvey told his co-hosts, "I was talking about him."

Harvey continued on to say, "He gone call in and say Cleveland don't deserve jack and he over there bathing in all that silver water."

The caller was still on the line at this point and told Harvey he was "Dee from Flinttown."

Before taking the next caller, Harvey told the caller there was "one more thing."

"Go ahead," the caller said.

"Enjoy your nice brown glass of water," Harvey said.
THIS is how we know Steven Harvey will be the BEST speaker of da House ever! He tells it like it is! No sugar coating the lead, Steven will tell the people the hard TRUTH no matter what . Not like that lying, divisive "president" (AIN'T MINE!) that was in the WHITE house before Dapper Donald. Mr. Dr. Harvey will forever be honest and truthful when discussing people's hardships, because people don't fix problems without knowing them first. Like a glass of brown water. Want it fixed? Buy a Britta.

I know there was one guy in here talking how da unmasking was da real crime here. And da Russia stuff was just a non story

laff.gif
He is happy as ****

MY PRESIDENT!

If my bae Special Spice runs for president in 2020, I'm gonna have a hard time choosing between him and Barson.

Can't wait till he calls for a total and complete shutdown of all Dippin' Dots establishments in the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.

Parts of the Senate healthcare bill violates the parliamentary rules. That means the bill needs 60 votes or those parts need to be remove

Turtle faced Mitch failed to even write his horrid bill correctly.

Dear America, wake up, like them or hate them. The Dems are the only one party and is serious about governing the country.

MY PRESIDENT!

If my bae Special Spice runs for president in 2020, I'm gonna have a hard time choosing between him and Barson.

Can't wait till he calls for a total and complete shutdown of all Dippin' Dots establishments in the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.

I'm conflicted as well. Hopefully Spicey and Barson can figure it out unlike Lebbywinks and Kyrie.

WAPO: Sessions discussed Trump campaign-related matters with Russian ambassador

Russia’s ambassador to Washington told his superiors in Moscow that he discussed campaign-related matters, including policy issues important to Moscow, with Jeff Sessions during the 2016 presidential race, contrary to public assertions by the embattled attorney general, according to current and former U.S. officials.

Ambassador Sergey Kislyak’s accounts of two conversations with Sessions — then a top foreign policy adviser to Republican candidate Donald Trump — were intercepted by U.S. spy agencies, which monitor the communications of senior Russian officials both in the United States and in Russia. Sessions initially failed to disclose his contacts with Kislyak and then said that the meetings were not about the Trump campaign.

One U.S. official said that Sessions — who testified that he has no recollection of the April encounter — has provided “misleading” statements that are “contradicted by other evidence.” A former official said that the intelligence indicates that Sessions and Kislyak had “substantive” discussions on matters including Trump’s positions on Russia-related issues and prospects for U.S.-Russia relations in a Trump administration.

Back
Top Bottom