***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Maybe if you god damb snowcuck libbies knew ya place in the world, da COOOOAAAAALLLLL TRAIN wouldn't have to regulate da interwebz and stop you lying, subhuman, elitist, ****alibbieloos from spreading da FAKE NEWS.
Real news: Dapper Don WON THE VOTE AGAINST ALL ODDS. Dapper Don WON the ELECTORAL COLLEGE BY THE LARGEST MARGIN IN THE PAST 400 YEARS. Dapper Don WON the POPULAR VOTE BY 60 MILLION VOTES IF YOU DON'T COUNT DA ILLEGAL VOTES.

Please refer to this comment.....

Please refer to this comment.....
Look at this rookie. Moving da goal posts and trying to flip da script like Jay did to Cormega and stop da bleeding before da game reaches da vote, B Da GOP swept da Libbies 4-3 and now da COAL TRAIN will never be wrong!

Everytime I enter this thread it is plain as day most people have the wrong mindset. All that matters is COAL. YOU TELL THE PEOPLE OF MY HOMETOWN OF BLUFFINGTON any different and come meet me at the Honker Burger to get these hands.

Everytime I enter this thread it is plain as day most people have the wrong mindset. All that matters is COAL. YOU TELL THE PEOPLE OF MY HOMETOWN OF BLUFFINGTON any different and come meet me at the Honker Burger to get these hands.

I know how you roll b, when they pull up you gonna tell them that the cashier is who they are really looking for

I got the Pocket Sand and Elote missiles on deck pa............Pull up

This you after I give you the hands. Look at you in your LIBBIE TEARS.

1431054133466.jpg

Boy hush, I'm already planning your wake. The Medicaid expansion ain't gonna be able to save you after Conjecture (left hook) and Innuendo (right overhand) get done with you.

Best believe we gonna be serving nothing but the finest Organic Kombacha at that joint too.....

tumblr_mjpqtgqtyw1rwtkzko1_500.gif

I don't feel vindicated, I feel pissed off. I begged, I damn near plead with people on NT and in my real life that this false equivalency they had in their head was wrong. Not only had to hear bad political arguments in return, which are whatever, but also arguments like Trump unleashing hell on black people might be a good long term strategy. So when I make post like that, I letting out my frustration and a large number of people that felt martyring innocent people is for the best.

Sorry but the Tariq's, Steven A's, Jill Stein's of the world still pedal that nonsense. They still try to make the argument that Hillary Clinton would be similar to what we have now. The fringe unreasonable left has only become more powerful after the election lost.

The parties are too different on too many issues for this "they are both the same" **** to be has rampant as it is.

I think that some of the "both parties groups" will change their minds, not all but some.

The other two groups though, they are not regretting their decisions. The sort of people who thought that the eight Benghazi committee would reveal something that the seventh committee failed to find, find Trump's racism to be a feature not a bug.

The groups that said 'what do you have to lose" are the self hating black and indigenous folk as well as the rich white folks who want tax cuts but who wanted a tiny bit of moral and intellectual cover.

While it may be evil and perverse, Trump's "what the hell do you have to lose" speech was a moment of political genius or at least finesse. He knew that he had to make the Kasich-Rubio-Romney plutocratic voters happy by looking like he was no ta total racism and all the while he could not alienate his Stormfront base. So he launched one of the grandest works of concern trolling in American political history. His career as an internet troll paid off.

Boy hush, I'm already planning your wake. The Medicaid expansion ain't gonna be able to save you after Conjecture (left hook) and Innuendo (right overhand) get done with you.

Best believe we gonna be serving nothing but the finest Organic Kombacha at that joint too.....

tumblr_mjpqtgqtyw1rwtkzko1_500.gif

The punch has been spiked with healthy probiotics. Millions of globalist microorganisms will be swimming in your gut.

Back
Top Bottom