***Official Political Discussion Thread***

i miss bill O' Reilly....this Tucker guy is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Dudes openly admitting to miss Racist O'Reilly :sick:. Then openly admitting to actively watching Tucker Carlson...:sick::sick:. Some folks really do love the plantation life and all that it offers.

Bill, say what you want about him, he actually kept it fair.

Wow.GIF

Dudes openly admitting to miss Racist O'Reilly :sick:. Then openly admitting to actively watching Tucker Carlson...:sick::sick:. Some folks really do love the plantation life and all that it offers.

i watch CNN/fox at da same time (spectrum start over +picture in picture)

The idea of Bill being in anyway fair is an absolute joke.

The only advantage he has over Tucker is that Tucker's white supremacy rhetoric is stronger

Last edited:
If I had to say something nice about O'Reilly, it'd be that he was was slightly more cordial with his guests than Tucker

That's about all I can say for him

Bill being in anyway fair is a absolute joke.

i been watching bill since da cam episode, only thing bill went hard on was Kate's law, everything else was fair, and you knew where duke comes from, and would play da liberal devil's advocate all da time.

and most importantly, he was entertaining. this tucker guy? ugh....he makes Hannity look like a charming complex character. :lol:

If I had to say something nice about O'Reilly, it'd be that he was was slightly more cordial with his guests than Tucker

that ****ck got tired after a week with tucker.

bill would have credibile sides of both debate and let em hash it out.

tucker can't even go into deep policy wonk #'s Bill ALWAYS had da #'s on deck.

If I had to say something nice about Bill O'Reilly it would be that he got fired.
In terms of just the watchability, Tucker is certainly a lot worse. Sounds like a moron, looks like a moron and behaves like a moron. At least you can occasionally laugh at nutjob Hannity.

How are Trump supporters explaining all the lies and cover up over what Trump has repeatedly called "fake news"?

Tuckers been a clown. I still remember him crying about how Michael Vick should've been executed a few years back on one of his shows.

I usually DON'T second guess MY NEWS CHANNEL but TUCK is not as DAPPER as William but that's my only criticism. In the dark days we live in where LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO goes unchallenged , Tucker fights back in a way William was prevented from doing.

William is the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we allowed LIBBIES TO hunt him AND sully his reputation with CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO . Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Knight AND COAL TRAIN CONDUCTOR. VROOM

"Get some common sense man you're the president people pay close attention to every thing you say"

Tucker Carlson, 2010

Even without video clips, the name "Tucker" tells you everything you need to know about that person

Joe Rogan and Ben Shapiro had a very nice conversation, tons of agreeing

From what I saw, the highlight was Joe Rogan's concern about the idea black people can't be racist because the black community because they have no power over the white community. Even Ben Shapiro had to be the one to point out the context of the claim before he brushed it aside.

And Joe was there nodding his head when Shapiro said that it is crazy that black people have no real power, because hey, Obama was president.

White moderates, making excuses of for white supremacy since forever.

Back
Top Bottom