***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They have that confused about "Putin's Puppet". That's Don's position and nobody else's

Chains is cool to cop but more important is lawyer feesmortgage payments"

yeah, tell that to fanny mae & freddy mac in 2008 :lol:

"hustlin backwards"

jay.jpg

Ben Shapiro on Joe Rogan today...Joe sure does love to give these guys a platform

And why is it that so many MMA guys turn to libertarianism?

Ben Shapiro on Joe Rogan today...Joe sure does love to give these guys a platform

And why is it that so many MMA guys turn to libertarianism?
Rogan is full of **** on that issue.

He will give the most vile people a platform, complain about liberals not tolerating the other side, but dude will not bring on strong progressives at the same rate.

And I am tired of his defenders picking out the few times he calls out some of his right wing guess like that balance the scales.

MMA dudes are what I like to call recreational libertarians. They really are not deep into the theory.

They want they weed, guns, and not to be labeled racist (even though they will do nothing to fight for equality and make excuse for white supremacy). And most of all they want to deny their privilege and good fortune; and think all their success is just because they worked hard.

When reality slaps them in the face, they hide behind their ignorance. Even Rogan himself went from a Ron Paul loving libertarian to a left leaning centrist because he realized he was kinda full of it.

I mean if you are in your 30s and 40s and have your mind blown by that Baltimore cop Rogan had on exposing systemic racism in that police department, then you really need to educate yourself. That is just sad

Last edited:
MMA dudes are what I like to call recreational libertarians. They really are not deep into the theory.

They want they weed, guns, and not to be labeled racist (even though they will do nothing to fight for equality and make excuse for white supremacy). And most of all they want to deny their privilege and good fortune and think all their success is because they worked hard.

And they hide behind their ignorance when reality slaps them in the face. Even Rogan himself went from a Ron Paul loving libertarian to a left leaning centrist because he realized he was kinda full of it.

I mean if you are in your 30s and 40s and have your mind blown by that Baltimore cop Rogan had on exposing systemic racism, then you really need to educate yourself. That is just sad
This is probably one of the main reasons why I only listen to the podcast when he brings on a comedian that doesn't talk much about politics, because he often brings the weirdest people from each spectrum or says some real dumb ****.

trump has reached new lows in approval ratings.

the dominoes will fall quickly. but when?

assuming reports are true and news organizations and others are sitting on damaging info, there will probably soon come a point where they start dumping stories in rapid succession. you don't want to sit on a story too long and either get scooped or become irrelevant when someone else drops an ever bigger story. probably still a few months to go though before we get to that point.

LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO won't save Rusty when Devos Bae gives him a beat down consisting of FAX UPON FAX MACHINE UPON ALT FAX UPON FACSIMILE.

tumblr_nc0hurfSmA1titzlso1_400.gif

epic exchange, comrade. i am 110% sure rookie Rusty will never show his face in this thread again.

epic exchange, comrade. i am 110% sure rookie Rusty will never show his face in this thread again.

He knows I'm 6 months away from affording the greyhound bus to make the trip from Bluffington to Nevada to personally deliver the COAL Covfefe combo he's been asking for.

Tucker is second only to Hannity on the :sick: scale

i can deal with Hannity(clearly biased but entertainment nonetheless)...tucker is unwatchable.

he's as bad as Maddow.

Bill, say what you want about him, he actually kept it fair.

Tucker? ugh......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom