***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What's going on is that BARACK TERRORIST OBUMMER destroyed this country. We have never been more divided in the history of our country! Dapper Don is here to bring people together, because what the hell do you have to lose anymore, but you libby snowflakes got ****ed by Krooked Killary LOCK. HER. UP. and are taking it out on the hard working, real Americans, by becoming the party of obstructionists! That's what's going on in here.
Smh

So glad my comrades are spreading the truth about obummer on here while I am busy working in the coal mine. They didn't tell me there'd be no wifi down here. But i know once Congress STOPS obstructing trump's agenda with Russia nonsense then he will be able to implement the MAGA agenda and bring internet to the coal mine.

mjlol.png

But da wind told me an albatross was chilling around Susan Rice's neck

It was as real as the bootleg gold chains around the neck of the person who posted that bull @#$@. Literally nothing he posted since November 2016 has been true, but he's going to go to the grave *coughing* and talking about "I got da election results right"

McMaster BETTA CHARGE RICE AND LYNCH WITH SOMETHING or Coalmania is gunna run wild on him.
tumblr_n3d7dozTmM1qh7gfao1_500.gif

Our ****ing president doesn't even have enough respect to not call other leaders by their first name. Is this another one of those old *** business tactics? What a ****ing ***hole.

Back
Top Bottom