***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Whenever white people talk about that other people should go back to their country, I wonder how the Native Americans feel about that

plymouth rock.gif

Our ****ing president doesn't even have enough respect to not call other leaders by their first name. Is this another one of those old *** business tactics? What a ****ing ***hole.

I bet he abbreviates them too without asking how they like to be called.

“This is yet a further sign that there is a long-term, large-scale series of prosecutions being contemplated and being pursued by the special counsel,” said Stephen I. Vladeck, a law professor at the University of Texas. “If there was already a grand jury in Alexandria looking at Flynn, there would be no need to reinvent the wheel for the same guy. This suggests that the investigation is bigger and wider than Flynn, perhaps substantially so.”

“This is yet a further sign that there is a long-term, large-scale series of prosecutions being contemplated and being pursued by the special counsel,” said Stephen I. Vladeck, a law professor at the University of Texas. “If there was already a grand jury in Alexandria looking at Flynn, there would be no need to reinvent the wheel for the same guy. This suggests that the investigation is bigger and wider than Flynn, perhaps substantially so.”

But has anyone been arrested yet?

:rofl:::rofl:::

Duece just let it go famb

I hear ya RustyShackleford RustyShackleford ....wish I could champ. However there's at least 2 reasons why I can't. #1 Trump is still President unfortunately. #2 Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius still has not admitted his mistake with not voting, and worse yet he still believes that both candidates are the same given post#88113 in this thread.

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius is still my boy and I hope he doesn't take any of this personally. I want him to learn from his egregious and colossal mistake this past election from not voting and to make the necessary changes going forward to vote and vote consistently from here on out. I want him and others that think like him to get up off the sidelines and vote in every presidential race, senate race, congressional race, and every neighborhood block captain election from here on out. Life is not a spectator sport.

I'm reading through these Trump phonecall transcripts with the Mexican president and Australian PM and good lord this is even worse than I expected. It's one thing to hear and read his incoherent narcissistic rambling in general but one would expect even a man like Trump would at least tone it down a notch when speaking to world leaders. But no, this moron is rambling about his crowds and electoral victory to the Mexican president. Normally I'd be laughing more but I think the sheer amount of embarassment has overruled that.
Even my mom didn't at least chuckle when she was reading them earlier this afternoon. Just embarassment. And he's not even our president.

“If you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that,” Mr. Trump said.

220px-Do_the_Right_Thing_poster.png

hemp-rope.jpg

Anyone have that pic of the dog in the fire saying everything is fine in Russian :lol:

Feel like that should be the official picture of this clown show. I was going to say administration but I was cringing and couldn't get through with typing it out.

I'm reading through these Trump phonecall transcripts with the Mexican president and Australian PM and good lord this is even worse than I expected. It's one thing to hear and read his incoherent narcissistic rambling in general but one would expect even a man like Trump would at least tone it down a notch when speaking to world leaders. But no, this moron is rambling about his crowds and electoral victory to the Mexican president. Normally I'd be laughing more but I think the sheer amount of embarassment has overruled that.
Even my mom didn't at least chuckle when she was reading them earlier this afternoon. Just embarassment. And he's not even our president.
“I have had it,” Mr. Trump snapped toward the end of the call. “I have been making these calls all day, and this is the most unpleasant call all day. Putin was a pleasant call. This is ridiculous.”

these transcripts are amazing.

“But I can say to you, there is nothing more important in business or politics than a deal is a deal,” Mr. Turnbull said.

“This is a stupid deal,” Mr. Trump said. “This deal will make me look terrible.”

“Mr. President, I think this will make you look like a man who stands by the commitments of the United States.”

Mr. Trump was not buying it. “O.K., this shows me to be a dope,” he said. “I am not like this but if I have to do it, I will do it, but I do not like this at all.”

He said that he worried that the terrorists like those who killed Americans in Boston, San Bernardino and New York could be admitted to the country: “I am going to get killed on this thing.”

“You will not,” Mr. Turnbull insisted.

“Yes, I will be seen as a weak and ineffective leader in my first week by these people. This is a killer.”

Back
Top Bottom