***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I have to say, from my personal perspective as a Belgian and European citizen these phonecall transcripts are arguably one of the deepest lows. Not that I was expecting anything less than strongly beneath the dignity of the presidency but I think this is the first time where I truly felt personally stunned and embarassed, reading how this man talks to world leaders.
I have to wonder how this buffoon talks to our leaders, a sentiment I've now seen echoed numerous times throughout the day.
It makes you wonder how he treats our leaders, and more importantly the key world leaders like Merkel etc.

Last edited:
Gonna need all these leaks to keep on coming

9698340bfce49e52a0c982313e0d7f4f--white-houses.jpg

The pace has been unrelenting :lol:

It is kinda concerning that people in the government feel it it necessary to leak these phone transcripts.

Like from now on, no leader will feel comfortable to speak freely with Trump or maybe any US president.

Right now it doesn't feel it is checks and balances that it doing all this. Different factions of the government are in a Cold War.

This man lived through the cold war and thinks NOW is an all time low?

HE'S RIGHT though.

1. We've NEVER had a friend in the Kremlin like Papa Vlad. He has our back. When you make your friends mad you hurt inside.

2. LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO IS at an ALL TIME HIGH which is also why relations are so bad. LIBBIES are obstructing justice by asking questions about Papa Vlad and Russia instead of focusing on how OBUMMER HURT everyone.

3. Coal Time is the right time. Papa Vlad and Dapper Don have brought COAL SMOKE AND MORE IMPORTANTLY COAL JOBS BACK TO THE USSSSR. LIBBIES don't want Coal to comeback.

4. LIBBIES CAN'T stand how DAPPER DON LOOKED on Inauguration Day. They are holding his handsomeness against him.

It is kinda concerning that people in the government feel it it necessary to leak these phone transcripts.

Like from now on, no leader will feel comfortable to speak freely with Trump or maybe any US president.

Right now it doesn't feel it is checks and balances that it doing all this. Different factions of the government are in a Cold War.

Oh most definitely,everybody in there hates each other and are on eggshells trying to stab the other in the back. Al Gore said the West Wing is more akin to GoT than anything right now :lol:

The content of those transcripts are very disturbing but yes it also sets a troubling example of world leaders' private phonecalls with the POTUS being leaked. As if the way Trump behaves in those conversations isn't bad enough, this certainly isn't gonna help with international diplomacy.

Last edited:
I like the Boy Scout phone call reports.

"They called me and said my speech was amazing"

"Uhh no we didn't we had to apologize for your dumbass"

EXTREMELY proud of James "Jim" Justice. He hit LIBBIES WITH the 3475748882D CONNECT Four by winning as LIBBIE SCUM DEM only to switch to the winning squad. LIBBIE SNOWFLAKES DIDN'T HAVE A Clue. :rofl::rofl::nthat:

Trump is going on a long vacation. Something he said he was against. He constantly criticized Obama when he took a vacation but look at him now.

Plus he is a he same clown that called Hillary low energy.

He is such an hypocritical clown. Just like his Stans

EXTREMELY proud of James "Jim" Justice. He hit LIBBIES WITH the 3475748882D CONNECT Four by winning as LIBBIE SCUM DEM only to switch to the winning squad. LIBBIE SNOWFLAKES DIDN'T HAVE A Clue. :rofl:::rofl:::nthat:

Coal train blessing us up with da black lung

Trump is going on a long vacation. Something he said he was against. He constantly criticized Obama when he took a vacation but look at him now.

Plus he is a he same clown that called Hillary low energy.

He is such an hypocritical clown. Just like his Stans

Tiny hands is funny

He needs a vacation from what? What actual beneficial thing of substance has he accomplished yet?

Back
Top Bottom