***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Personal Vietnam
dead.png

as much as I want to satire Trump supporters, sometimes I don't post it because I'm worried they might use the satire as actual "ammo". Especially since they have no reservations when it comes to spewing nonsense with the intent to derail the conversation.

as much as I want to satire Trump supporters, sometimes I don't post it because I'm worried they might use the satire as actual "ammo". Especially since they have no reservations when it comes to spewing nonsense with the intent to derail the conversation.
Look at this snowflake. Can't even pull himself up by the bootstraps to attack the liberal obstructionists. Maybe if the libbie losers knew how to win, this country would be GREAT AGAIN! But instead, we have the worst, most divided population in the HISTORY of this once-great nation. We need these libbies to build these coal mines across Merica to put the hundreds of millions of unemployed PATRIOTS back to work. LOCK HER UP!

Look at this snowflake. Can't even pull himself up by the bootstraps to attack the liberal obstructionists. Maybe if the libbie losers knew how to win, this country would be GREAT AGAIN! But instead, we have the worst, most divided population in the HISTORY of this once-great nation. We need these libbies to build these coal mines across Merica to put the hundreds of millions of unemployed PATRIOTS back to work. LOCK HER UP!
Smh

Lock her up INDEED.

Poor and working class Trump supporters need to sign up for the military so they can fight the next war that they're daddy is gonna start. Is Edwin too old to join the military? Ed needs to join the army so he can fight for his daddy.

32 representatives and senators have stood up for net neutrality.

I'll let you guess which political party 0 of those 32 belong to...

Yep none are republicans, all are democrats. Further proof that they aren't both the same. And that one party is hell-bent on misappropriating power and tax dollars to the rich at any cost. Further proof that the Republican Party isn't the party of freedom. Further proof that less government isn't always the answer, and that less of it generally shifts power to corporations who don't give a **** about people's lives, just profits.

this seems important
exactly why trump's antics don't really amuse me much. the consequences of the direction he's taking us in will directly affect my son as he grows up. watched the documentary chasing coral on netflix the other night. much of it was filmed here in hawaii. it made me sad.

Back
Top Bottom