***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The "funniest" part is Trump supporters on Facebook praising Trump's language and looking forward to war, and then when people ask them why they haven't enlisted or plan on enlisting, the Trump supporters come up with hundreds of excuses for why they can't serve :stoneface:

Some dude wrote "Sign me up!" and then when someone posted the address of the nearest recruiting center, dude claimed that he couldn't go there because he didn't know how to get there :stoneface: :lol:

This is why libbies never win against da dictators. If you don't directly threaten their countries and lives, they'll never know we're srs. Look at Obummer, he let Bin Laden and Hitler attack the United States and didn't do a damb thing to retaliate and show them how big Mericas hands are! Da coal mines were dead, da economy was in shambles, and our freedoms weren't free! But now with Dapper Daddy Don, da COOOAAAALLL TRAIN has da passing lane power, da economy is da bees knees, and da gloves don't even fit Mericas size XL hands! And if Kim Jong Loser wants this nuclear fade, da COOOAAALLLLL TRAIN will ride that bomb into Koreatown with our hat in hand, waving like da'Merican flag, B

Slim-Pickens-riding-the-Bomb.jpg

Da war drums b

Wonder if there will be increased hostility towards Korean/Asian Americans

Definitely. There was already an increase in hate crimes against Asian Americans when Trump got elected. You think these idiots know the difference between North Koreans and Korean American/Asian immigrants? Even in 2017, they can't tell the difference between Sikh Indians and Taliban.

A lot of my family lives in the Midwest. Better believe I won't be leaving my west coast paradise to visit them anytime soon.

Man, I go out to the Midwest for work sometimes, and the looks I get whenever I step into a restaurant/bar :smh: "I'll just take it to go" is what I usually have to revert to :lol:

Man, I go out to the Midwest for work sometimes, and the looks I get whenever I step into a restaurant/bar :smh: "I'll just take it to go" is what I usually have to revert to :lol:
Take a MAGA hat next time and get the fake sincerity instead 8)

Famb why are you defending the super predator comment.

Even Hillary doesn't do that, she apologized and said it was a mistake.

But they context she used it in had some strong racist connotations.

That was the main reason I couldn't vote for her. She basically called people of my race predators like we're animals.

I'll take 'super predator' over nuclear holocaust.:lol:

I probably would have had trouble pulling the lever had she never admitted any fault there.

We are going to war either way. At least with President Trump you already know what you're getting because he will flat out tell you.

Logically, I rather have someone tell me in my face they don't like me, than someone who pretends to like me but secretly despises me. Maybe my rational makes too much sense for some NT'rs.

That was the main reason I couldn't vote for her. She basically called people of my race predators like we're animals.

Good decision! Don't know what's worse:

- That one stupid comment by Hillary

or

- Having a father who was arrested at a pro-KKK rally in 1927 and worshiping said father
- Having multiple law suits from the 1970s about systematically denying housing to black families
- Not distancing yourself from an endorsement by David Duke
- Having KKK holding parades to celebrate your election victory
- Tom Arnold claiming he has outtakes the N-word being said by him at the set of The Apprentice as well as Don Cheadle claiming to have heard him say the N-word at a golf course
- Posting this tweet:

tweet.png

It's a virtual tie. They are both equally racist and you sure showed everyone by not doing anything, which always ends up well..

triumph-of-evil.jpg

I'll take 'super predator' over nuclear holocaust.:lol:

I probably would have had trouble pulling the lever had she never admitted any fault there.

While I criticize her harshly for those comments. And other things I have not liked about her, I do think people made a mistake not supporting her strictly on those grounds.

Have some people tell it, Hillary is no different that Trump, and that one comment proves it. That is nonsense.

Her comments in 1994 we're probably not just motivated by racism towards black people. Matter a fact, Hillarycare would have been one of the biggest Civil Rights victories for the black community if it passed. I never thought of the Clinton's especially Hillary as a racist. Even back in the day I probably think they wanted to do right by African Americans, their methods were just wrong. Hillary like many on the left, including progressives, including a ton of black folk, had this warped attitude about violence going on in urban areas. Instead of focusing on the systemic issues causing it, they place the blame sole on young minority men.

You give these kids **** schools, **** economic opportunities, let guns and drugs flood their neighborhoods and poison them with lead, then you act like it is just some unique moral deflect that had these kids acting out. Nah, miss me with that

Then add to that Welfare reform and I can see how the Clintons secure their seat in the SWS registry.

Hillary Clinton's comments were not some outlier though. Not in America, not on the left, and even among far too many black people. They were part of a large, widespread attitude that what was best for many poor people, especially African Americans, was not more economic opportunity but more discipline.

It is something that still to this day needs to be purged from America, the left, and the black community. I have even realized that i indulge in too much means testing, that I rationalize as good economics.

Then appealing thing about Hillary's campaign to me is that in many ways it was a rejection of Bill actions in the 90s. It focused on Civil Rights and anti poverty. I wish it was more left, had more systemic fixes instead of targeted programs but it was somewhat refreshing. Or maybe I should say a pleasant surprise.

That a politican was admitting tacitly and explicitly that they were wrong, but were aiming to fix past mistakes.

That the super predator lady was now on TV openly telling white people that systemic racism is real, white people have to acknowledge that, and we have to fix it.

At some point, no matter the anger I might hold onto, I still feel we have to give people the opportunity to redeem themselves. Hillary in many ways did, not completely maybe, but in comparison she ran against many men that did nothing in that area. Trump, Webb, Chafee, O'Malley

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom