***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Good decision! Don't know what's worse:

- That one stupid comment by Hillary

or

- Having a father who was arrested at a pro-KKK rally in 1927 and worshiping said father
- Having multiple law suits from the 1970s about systematically denying housing to black families
- Not distancing yourself from an endorsement by David Duke
- Having KKK holding parades to celebrate your election victory
- Tom Arnold claiming he has outtakes the N-word being said by him at the set of The Apprentice as well as Don Cheadle claiming to have heard him say the N-word at a golf course
- Posting this tweet:

tweet.png

It's a virtual tie. They are both equally racist and you sure showed everyone by not doing anything, which always ends up well..

triumph-of-evil.jpg

Then there are the actual policies he's thinking of implementing like cutting funding for hbcu's, pulling back on white supremacists terrorism, cutting affirmative action etc etc. Yeah, smart choice.

Last edited:
Logically, I rather have someone tell me in my face they don't like me, than someone who pretends to like me but secretly despises me. Maybe my rational makes too much sense for some NT'rs.
But would you not rather have a president that doesn't tell you "what do you have to lose?", while openly and covertly disparaging minorities and then proceeding to significantly roll back rights and policies that benefit minorities, particularly African-Americans?
I don't think any presidential candidate has African-Americans' best interests in mind but is minor improvement or maintaining the status quo not better than a president who has made it unequivocally clear his agenda is to roll back rights, policies and progress for minorities?
Look at what Attorney General Jeff Sessions is doing in the Justice Department.

Good decision! Don't know what's worse:

- That one stupid comment by Hillary

or

- Having a father who was arrested at a pro-KKK rally in 1927 and worshiping said father
- Having multiple law suits from the 1970s about systematically denying housing to black families
- Not distancing yourself from an endorsement by David Duke
- Having KKK holding parades to celebrate your election victory
- Tom Arnold claiming he has outtakes the N-word being said by him at the set of The Apprentice as well as Don Cheadle claiming to have heard him say the N-word at a golf course
- Posting this tweet:

tweet.png

It's a virtual tie. They are both equally racist and you sure showed everyone by not doing anything, which always ends up well..

triumph-of-evil.jpg

Quoted for emphasis.

guccjermaine2 guccjermaine2 aint ordinary though. So understand WHO you are talking to. Dude ain't all the way right.

Say what you want about him, but Donald Trump is definitely not racist. His appearance on a 2002 Tony Yayo mixtape disproves this ridiculous notion of him being a bigot

Exactly COMRADE, LIBBIES will call anything racist except the things that truly are. So many of my COAL Brothers are now racist because they were sick of identity politics mixed with CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO. Libbies caused this not the other way around. CROOKED HILARY LIED ALL THE TIME. What about reverend Wright? Obummer DIVIDED us more than we realize.

Then there are the actual policies he's thinking of implenting like cutting funding for hbcu's, pulling back on white supremacists terrorism, cutting affirmative action etc etc. Yeah, smart choice.
HBCU's were built for mulatto children. i.e. Spellman which is named after a white woman. Honestly blacks have very little control over public HBCU's. Where's the affirmative action when a black man gets pulled over for nothing and ends up dead? Or when a black healthy woman suddenly ends up dead in jail? You and other NT'rs sound good on a sneaker forum and in theory but are obviously lost with reality within the black community and especially America.

Logically, I rather have someone tell me in my face they don't like me, than someone who pretends to like me but secretly despises me. Maybe my rational makes too much sense for some NT'rs.

Dude, you decision seems based on emotion, not sound logic.

Anyone with any sense of history or policy knew Hillary was a farrrrrrrrrrrr better choice.

Still buying in to the whole "he tells it like it is" crock of **** even though he lies CONSTANTLY...pathologically

Logic and sense nowhere to be found here

HBCU's were built for mulatto children. i.e. Spellman which is named after a white woman. Honestly blacks have very little control over public HBCU's. Where's the affirmative action when a black man gets pulled over for nothing and ends up dead? Or when a black healthy woman suddenly ends up dead in jail? You and other NT'rs sound good on a sneaker forum and in theory but are obviously lost with reality within the black community and especially America.

Like I said emotion

This **** doesn't sound good in real life or a sneaker forum.

Remember that time the orangutan visited a black church in Detroit and **** on a plate for all the black people to eat:

I remember one NTer said "Well, it's good that he visited a black church, but I'm still not voting for him". In other words, he didn't quite eat the orangutan's ****, but he had a nice whiff of what was **** on the plate. I wonder if it got him to do something that was basically 95% as good for him as a vote - a black person not voting at all.

Also, remember right after the election when the orangutan thanked the black voters, who overwhelmingly voted for Hillary, except that it didn't matter because they voted in low numbers. Basically mocking black people for being able to play them like a puppet because he got them not to vote at all, which again was essentially as good as a vote for him.

If you're really in the streets, you'd know that you can die quicker from a frenemy than someone you know who doesn't like you. This is the internet so the majority won't understand this analogy.

In a discussion about public policy, that silly **** is the foundation of your argument.

And you wonder why no one is taking you seriously. Geez dude, do better

In a discussion about public policy, that silly **** is the foundation of your argument.

And you wonder why no one is taking you seriously. Geez dude, do better

That was an analogy but you're still too slow to get it. I don't know how else to break it down to you bruh, you need help. Maybe you should focus on your thinking skills or rational because you're not smart at all.

While I criticize her harshly for those comments. And other things I have not liked about her, I do think people made a mistake not supporting her strictly on those grounds.

Have some people tell it, Hillary is no different that Trump, and that one comment proves it. That is nonsense.

Her comments in 1994 we're probably not just motivated by racism towards black people. Matter a fact, Hillarycare would have been one of the biggest Civil Rights victories for the black community if it passed. I never thought of the Clinton's especially Hillary as a racist. Even back in the day I probably think they wanted to do right by African Americans, their methods were just wrong. Hillary like many on the left, including progressives, including a ton of black folk, had this warped attitude about violence going on in urban areas. Instead of focusing on the systemic issues causing it, they place the blame sole on young minority men.

You give these kids **** schools, **** economic opportunities, let guns and drugs flood their neighborhoods and poison them with lead, then you act like it is just some unique moral deflect that had these kids acting out. Nah, miss me with that

Then add to that Welfare reform and I can see how the Clintons secure their seat in the SWS registry.

Hillary Clinton's comments were not some outlier though. Not in America, not on the left, and even among far too many black people. They were part of a large, widespread attitude that what was best for many poor people, especially African Americans, was not more economic opportunity but more discipline.

It is something that still to this day needs to be purged from America, the left, and the black community. I have even realized that i indulge in too much means testing, that I rationalize as good economics.

Then appealing thing about Hillary's campaign to me is that in many ways it was a rejection of Bill actions in the 90s. It focused on Civil Rights and anti poverty. I wish it was more left, had more systemic fixes instead of targeted programs but it was somewhat refreshing. Or maybe I should say a pleasant surprise.

That a politican was admitting tacitly and explicitly that they were wrong, but were aiming to fix past mistakes.

That the super predator lady was now on TV openly telling white people that systemic racism is real, white people have to acknowledge that, and we have to fix it.

At some point, no matter the anger I might hold onto, I still feel we have to give people the opportunity to redeem themselves. Hillary in many ways did, not completely maybe, but in comparison she ran against many men that did nothing in that area. Trump, Webb, Chafee, O'Malley
You're a smart dude Rusty

Back
Top Bottom