***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Thanks,

I recently started watching 18 hours of political news a day, without letting any of it sink in. It has really made a difference.

Next step is enhancing my investment game. Bout to roll my 401K into sneakers and chains.

Grey Market sneakers?

tenor.gif

Of course da great Don is playing ∞D chess and the MSM and libbies don't have a clue :rofl::pimp:

Hillary's bout to get locked up and they'll all have to pardon Mr dear leader da Gawd :smokin

The holocaust museum fascist warning sits sign posted before the election reads like a list of characteristics of the current admin now :lol::sick:

"They could've have cheated cause they are bad people they could've done it but the only reason they didnt is because they believed fake information they made up..that YOU shouldn't believe either cause they are bad people who made it up its fake"

That goofy idiot Pai better stop playing wit me.

I am look for to 4k 60fps adult entertainment in the future. And T-Mobile's network ain't gonna be able to deliver.

I need fiber to the home pa

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thanks,

I recently started watching 18 hours of political news a day, without letting any of it sink in. It has really made a difference.

Next step is enhancing my investment game. Bout to roll my 401K into sneakers and chains.

What is your issue with this tweet?

tweet-png.1957820

Guys just a heads up.

This is probably Ben Roethlisberger.

A dude that got banned for race trolling a while back. Since his return he has defend the Aryan Brotherhood has just a small gang meant to keep white dudes safe from attacks from minority prisoners

Don't fall for this bait

Is this a serious post

Yes, are you questioning the veracity of the stats or....

I'm not used to people claiming that statistics are racist. If the accuracy is being questioned, then I can understand.

Guys just a heads up.

This is probably Ben Roethlisberger.

A dude that got banned for race trolling a while back. Since his return he has defend the Aryan Brotherhood has just a small gang meant to keep white dudes safe from attacks from minority prisoners

Don't fall for this bait

Yes, another thread where facts were attacked. I guess this board is more about feelings and assumptions than it is about truth. And I don't watch football, nor am I from Pittsburgh.

Glad other like minded people are seeing the ELITE LEVEL MOVES DAPPER DON is making. Cue the COSSACK Dance video.

Back
Top Bottom