***Official Political Discussion Thread***

giphy.webp

Manchin is gonna join the GOP sooner or later.
Tbh I don't think he will unless he loses reelection next year
From what I read, sounds like what he said in the town hall is that he's dedicated to be a Democrat for reelection. However, we all know he's a DINO.

Tbh I don't think he will unless he loses reelection next year
From what I read, sounds like what he said in the town hall is that he's dedicated to be a Democrat for reelection. However, we all know he's a DINO.

The GOP is so right, you can't even call Joe Coal a Dino anymore, because it implies he aligns with the GOP. :lol:

He lost in both parties.

Manchin might be dedicated to the party through next election but dude floated the idea that if the Dems took back the Senate by a small margin he would Jin the GOP to balance things out. The Democratic Party is WV is in shambles. The coal industry been painting them as traitors for years. Unless something changes, I think Manchin might see the righting on the wall sooner or later.

what friends does trump have left? who hasn't he alienated?

anyone who is left of far right is unhappy with him. now even the alt-right is unhappy with him.

the calls to resign are going to start coming from Republicans.

The GOP is so right, you can't even call Joe Coal a Dino anymore, because it implies he aligns with the GOP. :lol:

He lost in both parties.

Manchin might be dedicated to the party through next election but dude floated the idea that if the Dems took back the Senate by a small margin he would Jin the GOP to balance things out. The Democratic Party is WV is in shambles. The coal industry been painting them as traitors for years. Unless something changes, I think Manchin might see the righting on the wall sooner or later.

If you ain't down for COAL START DIGGING A Hole.

Back
Top Bottom