***Official Political Discussion Thread***

$10 an hour :lol:

Soros paid me a real wage. $25/hour plus a 6-month subscription to the NY Times. :pimp:

Exactly, the labor market for paid protestors is very tight right now. Demand is out pacing supply and wages will only go up. George (((Soros))) has broken the labor market for phoney activists and marchers, as if ruining the home, the nation and the entire world were not enough.

Ya know, I could really see an Onion article abut this.

I could also see an onion are article about how "even non white supremacists are starting to watch "Vikings" with excerpts like "although the History Channel had initially planned for the 9th Century Saga to attract about 250,000 to 500,000 neo nazis and skinhead viewers, network executives were pleasantly surprised to find that an almost equally large number of 'normies' have become hooked on this epic of family, betrayal and nation building."

IMG_0331.PNG
Yo Rusty your boy Hazelton is back at it.

The orange clown should pay for secret service since he wasted so much taxpayer money.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/21/politics/secret-service-donald-trump-family/index.html?sr=twCNN082117secret-service-donald-trump-family0923AMVODtop

Secret Service can't pay agents for Trump and his family, report says

Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex'' Alles told USA Today more than 1,000 agents have already hit the federally mandated caps for salary and overtime allowances --
which were meant to last the entire year.

lol

now they're going to reduce standards for hiring, I'm sure. that's when a lone wolf can infiltrate. sad!

This guy is a joke... how did he become our president?

Seriously though, there are people in high positions of power to prevent stuff like this from happening and we have the worst display of a human out ther running our country? There's something going on here...

Every day it's something new, enough is enough. Trump is disgracing our country while the world joins in laughter at the circus the US has become.

This guy is a joke... how did he become our president?

Seriously though, there are people in high positions of power to prevent stuff like this from happening and we have the worst display of a human out ther running our country? There's something going on here...

Every day it's something new, enough is enough. Trump is disgracing our country while the world joins in laughter at the circus the US has become.

The people voted.

Do you think Don doesn't care about the sailor missing cause he thinks Senator McCain's private boat was the one that had the accident?

Back
Top Bottom