***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Meuller hurry up!
damn.png

This pardon is proof that if the Russian investigation doesn't reach Trump in a significant way, it might very well be wasted efforts as the dude will just pardon all involved.

Might even exchange pardons for a few more membership fees to his clubs.

Trump is so transparent. Those who believed all the BS he said during the election probably belong to the same group of folks who put sunscreen in their eyes to watch the eclipse...
Do presidential pardons not revoke the pardoned individual's right to plead the fifth on the crime they were pardoned for? Since you'd already be pardoned for that crime, you wouldn't be able to have a legal excuse to withhold information in the scope of the pardon under oath in court, right? I'm not sure on whether that is correct or not.

Eh people can multi task
Let's not be surprised that Trump pardoned a racist

Not my point. Things are done on Friday, because they're buried. Because people don't multitask. People are going about their lives on the weekend. News coverage especially now when much of it is opinion related isn't covered the same. For example MSNC showing reruns of previous shows and Lockups.

Presidents do things on Friday to bury them. It was done this weekend for a reason. We have a hurricane coming up and a Mayweather fight. Which one will people be talking about on Monday? Meanwhile he kept his promise to his fanbase.

And everything Trump does or happens gives less attention to Russia.

Not my point. Things are done on Friday, because they're buried. Because people don't multitask. People are going about their lives on the weekend. News coverage especially now when much of it is opinion related isn't covered the same. For example MSNC showing reruns of previous shows and Lockups.

Presidents do things on Friday to bury them. It was done this weekend for a reason. We have a hurricane coming up and a Mayweather fight. Which one will people be talking about on Monday? Meanwhile he kept his promise to his fanbase.

And everything Trump does or happens gives less attention to Russia.
Honestly I don't even watch MSNBC or any news on TV
I mostly just read from WaPost, NYT, and WSJ if I don't check my twitter.

But I can see your point that the average person can be easily distracted.
And that Trump is doing this to bury his bullcrap.

http://fusion.net/story/579834/the-...lity-that-trump-wont-leave-office-peacefully/

This is what probably awaits us all if the Democrats don't regain control of Congress. Republicans will pay lip service to the idea of primarying Trump, but will welcome the ability to strengthen their numbers in the legislative branch. Stay home in 2018/2020, and you give the GOP the ability to call a constitutional convention. Can anyone here say they trust them enough to keep the two term limit intact?

Dictatorships don't always happen through force. Most times, dictators rely on voter apathy to weaken their country's constitution.
Whatever blame is placed at the feet of people who voted for trump, voted for a 3rd party candidate, or didn't vote at all in 2016, I can almost forgive them if they take responsibility and admit their mistake.

Those who do the same in 2018 will be beyond forgiveness and will be remembered in history the same way we remember all those who enabled the actions of dictators, murderers, and tyrants.

I think it's also worth formulating a red line at which point we exercise all those rights trump is always telling us to use.

Whatever blame is placed at the feet of people who voted for trump, voted for a 3rd party candidate, or didn't vote at all in 2016, I can almost forgive them if they take responsibility and admit their mistake.

Those who do the same in 2018 will be beyond forgiveness and will be remembered in history the same way we remember all those who enabled the actions of dictators, murderers, and tyrants.

I think it's also worth formulating a red line at which point we exercise all those rights trump is always telling us to use.

WELL SAID COMRADE. I formulated a red line against LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO YEARS AGO and I've never looked back. AMAZING.

How about Trump just exposed America for what it is and there is no blame to give.

How about Trump just exposed America for what it is and there is no blame to give.
this is a terrible country. trump is just living out the **** that has built up over the past 10 50 300 years.

we are still the majority and we still are the stronger team on paper but we are losing. we are losing to people who don't respect the rules and who don't respect basic human decency.

and here he goes

i really wish i could capture him, lock him up in my bathroom, get chronic diarrhea, and **** on his face every day.

he may make our dreams come true. it's only natural that trump will next grant himself unpresidented powers and remove term limits.

it will be like waking up on December 26 and seeing more presents under the tree.

I'd even sacrifice my Barson 2020 dream for that to happen.

Back
Top Bottom