***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Can't call that flailing when new info is droppin' every few hours. Best news for y'all is that while y'all people are going down you may catch a few Dems to go with you, which most Dems are cool with

Everyday it is a new story. Some new tie. This has been going on since last year. With all the people looking for stuff on Trump, you'd think they would have found it by now.

The groupthink in here is at an all-time high

Mueller also found out that Gary johnson colluded with a couple of pigeons and some bagger at the local grocery store .

Why isnt the MSM talking about this

Screenshot_20171101-113034.png

Give him a sec, somebody forgot to put pickles on a customers burger at Wendy's, McDonalds, King Attorneys at Law

Everyday it is a new story. Some new tie. This has been going on since last year. With all the people looking for stuff on Trump, you'd think they would have found it by now.

I'm sure glad that your "legal knowledge" allows you to understand not all investigations are solved within a years time

Stuff has been found, however end of the day. He still the POTUS and his party pretty much runs the show and is filled with a majority of **** bois with no backbone....eventually tho....randoms drug busts can take years to go through, until all the evidence nessesary is acquired so that the accused doesn't walk, believe when Trumps card gets called, he's not walking awa.

Can't call that flailing when new info is droppin' every few hours. Best news for y'all is that while y'all people are going down you may catch a few Dems to go with you, which most Dems are cool with

if Hillary goes down, i think pretty much any GOPer would toss anyone one on their side as collateral damage with great glee :lol:

That video of the Rockets mascot is beyond funny btw. Lmao @ that spurs fan in shock

But dwalk is 100% right. It is the other way around, a lot of you just refuse/choose to not see it or understand

if Hillary goes down, i think pretty much any GOPer would toss anyone one on their side as collateral damage with great glee :lol:

I think is the other way around fam.

If Hillary goes, she goes....as long as Trump right there along with her.

u act like there isn't a large portion of GOPers would also dislike Trump.... Hillary been a republican holy grail for too long, Trump is new in that aspect.

That video of the Rockets mascot is beyond funny btw. Lmao @ that spurs fan in shock

But dwalk is 100% right. It is the other way around, a lot of you just refuse/choose to not see it or understand
You and Dwalk troll with nonsense, try to antagonize, but when dudes point out how ignorant y'all sound and return the energy you all putting out, you guys play victim hard.

We could debate policy in here, but you two don't know a damn thing besides what Trump says is right. Trump caused insurance prices to jump, and your partisan, struggle edgelord *** said nothing.

You dudes are some of the sorriest trolls NT has ever seen. We deserve better

Why are you even indulging the both ways talking point.

Dudes don't even know what they can use to take Hillary down. They just want to plant the talking point that there is something. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom