***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Speaking of deflections...

Just a little background on the massive dezinformatsiya campaign underway in light of the indictments and the special probe heating up

They've legit insulated themselves in their own fact free bubble devoid of reality on that side,only thing penetrating is formulated fake news meant to muddy the waters with his base and it's been transparent for everyone to see except for the devout orange cultists

Why are you even indulging the both ways talking point.

Dudes don't even know what they can use to take Hillary down. They just want to plant the talking point that there is something. :lol:

I'm just pointing out that I'm not devoted to Hillary, if she goes as collateral damage, then be it....Trump needs to be publically embarrassed and dragged through the floor, I will cry tears of Joy...

You and Dwalk troll with nonsense, try to antagonize, but when dudes point out how ignorant y'all sound and return the energy you all putting out, you guys play victim hard.

We could debate policy in here, but you two don't know a damn thing besides what Trump says is right. Trump caused insurance prices to jump, and your partisan, struggle edgelord *** said nothing.

You dudes are some of the sorriest trolls NT has ever seen. We deserve better

You just described yourself. Just replace Trump with Democrats.

DNjmqfQXcAI37Ri.jpg

Little girl shoulda just been holding a Pumpkin, would have gotten the point across easier

I didn't know that baby was Trump. He don't rock 3 piece suits IRL :lol:

I feel bad that they're gonna grow up to be deplorables like their parents

I'm kinda offended you wanna throw out colorism on a person who wasn't born orange

You being offended is completely unsurprising

Were you offended by the little hands comment as well? Or are you more selective with what is unacceptable

You being offended is completely unsurprising

Were you offended by the little hands comment as well? Or are you more selective with what is unacceptable

I can identify that the little hands comment was a joke. Your comment on the other hand I'm not sold that you claiming "colorism" wasn't serious.
So either you made the same joke as he did or you trivialized a serious situation. Which seat you gon take?

I can identify that the little hands comment was a joke. Your comment on the other hand I'm not sold that you claiming "colorism" wasn't serious.
So either you made the same joke as he did or you trivialized a serious situation. Which seat you gon take?

Not sure if serious.

is everything a talking point to you? jeez get a grip.
It is a talking a point. The right is imagining something is gonna blow on Hillary.

You are the same person that says systemic racism is a talking point.

So shut the hell up and miss me with your hypocrisy.

Back
Top Bottom