***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Info wars is such an interesting place.
There are so many ads for all these fantastical products it's almost as if the site is merely a front to sell placebos to crazy bigots.
I'm not sure if I hate the place for peddling lies or like it for scamming the money from the idiots who believe those lies.

Show me the funny part

I think my post was clear. I don't know how to simplify it. Folks in here name call, body shame, make jokes about physical appearance, and make sexual comments about political figures daily. Those same people get incredibly offended when Trump does it. So are you offended or nah? I will give you some time to ask CNN first. I don't want you to get it wrong.

5923a0f41b405.jpeg

My fav Jones clip

I think my post was clear. I don't know how to simplify it. Folks in here name call, body shame, make jokes about physical appearance, and make sexual comments about political figures daily. Those same people get incredibly offended when Trump does it. So are you offended or nah? I will give you some time to ask CNN first. I don't want you to get it wrong.

Welp

"but he's president thou"

Info wars is such an interesting place.
There are so many ads for all these fantastical products it's almost as if the site is merely a front to sell placebos to crazy bigots.
I'm not sure if I hate the place for peddling lies or like it for scamming the money from the idiots who believe those lies.
You sound like you need some Super Male Vitality, b.

Sexy ya endocrine system up, and protect it from da globalist and xenoestrogens

I'm still stuck on ninjas claim for devotion to da Don, being devoted to someone is PERSONAL, which means you line up with his moral ideology, not really his politics views, you show devotion to his racism, amongst other things...crazy..

Racism racism racism

Show me where Trump has ever been racist? You cant pull that card every time

Yo please.

When he does it to others, people like you,. Ninja, and Quell either say nothing or laugh.

You support a man that destroyed nearly all civil rights enforcement in the Federal Government. That goes beyond hurting people with words.

You are morally bankrupt, and are in no position to lecture us about our insult to a man that insults everyone else.

Miss me, you hypocrite. Y'all Three Trumpateers in here really on the victim steez today.

What's wrong, you all need a safe space?

You know what makes me chuckle? When people claim Trump is racist ...

I implore you to use the Google and research what the Lord and savior Obama has done for minorities and compare to Trump ...

It might sound bad, and yes there were a few times that Trump chose profit over all else, but the only thing that really helps people is jobs ... Of which, Trump provides more to minorities than most ...

Yo please.

When he does it to others, people like you,. Ninja, and Quell either say nothing or laugh.

You support a man that destroyed nearly all civil rights enforcement in the Federal Government.

You are morally bankrupt, and are in no position to lecture us about our insult to a man that insults everyone else.

Miss me. Y'all Three Trumpateers in here really on the victim steez today.

What's wrong, you all need a safe space?

I have no idea what you are talking about. Civil rights enforcement is destroyed? Wut :lol:

https://amp.cnn.com/money/2017/10/31/media/fox-news-employees-russia-mueller-coverage/index.html

"I'm watching now and screaming," one Fox News personality said in a text message to CNN as the person watched their network's coverage. "I want to quit."

"It is another blow to journalists at Fox who come in every day wanting to cover the news in a fair and objective way," one senior Fox News employee told CNN of their outlet's coverage, adding that there were "many eye rolls" in the newsroom over how the news was covered.

I tuned in on Monday just to see Fox "journalists" act like the White house defensive line. First thing they did was ignore the Papadopoulos story in order to reinforce the idea that the Trump campaign has nothing to do with it. On the other networks, they were explicit about the fact that Manafort and his aide were being brought in on financial charges AND that Papadoc's guilty plea was about campaign-related activities. Then I come on NT and read the "who knows what anyways"

You know what makes me chuckle? When people claim Trump is racist ...

I implore you to use the Google and research what the Lord and savior Obama has done for minorities and compare to Trump ...

It might sound bad, and yes there were a few times that Trump chose profit over all else, but the only thing that really helps people is jobs ... Of which, Trump provides more to minorities than most ...
Wow

I think my post was clear. I don't know how to simplify it.
Folks in here name call, body shame, make jokes about physical appearance, and make sexual comments about political figures daily.
Those same people get incredibly offended when Trump does it. So are you offended or nah? I will give you some time to ask CNN first. I don't want you to get it wrong.

Your post regarding colorism?
So you're saying that you mentioning colorism was a joke in response to somebody joking about the current color of DJT's skin?

Am I offended by you using colorism? Nah. Which is why in the original post I used the word "kinda". But there's a problem when you can't see the issue with a person at a high level that is often synonymous with well educated, professional, formal, etc to say the same things that somebody right off the block would say. Not everybody is offended with what DJT has said but it's not something that a president should say.

Folks in here aren't supposed to be more professional than the highest level person in our country. I don't expect my 11 year old to be more responsible than I do. I don't expect my president to be completely okay with the concept of grabbing women by the vaginas under the guise that I'm famous so it's okay.

As president he is expected to carry himself at a higher standard than "But everybody else does it"

Just ignored both Trump supporters. Dwalk was already ignored.

It's one thing to deflect about his policy, cronies, and Russia.

But to say he's not racist, and actually helps minorities is sick. He's a bigoted, xenophobic, RACIST.

The fact that you're defending him when it comes to this is confirmation of what you two are about yourselves (as if we couldn't already guess.)

Back
Top Bottom