***Official Political Discussion Thread***

why do you folks even give the dude ninjahood ninjahood any feedback after the garbage arguments that he spews everyday on here??? Just sayin... his nonsensical views will not be swayed obviously... smh
Perhaps this should just be quoted every time he tries to open his mouth to spew some garbage to defend racist behavior.
Just to be clear, you are literally attempting to defend racial profiling and discrimination.

Racism in contemporary society does not require racial animus to perpetuate itself. You seem to conceptualize racism as overt hatred rooted solely in the belief that people of color are inherently evil or inferior. There is a distinction to be made, however, between individual prejudice and institutional or structural racism.

You don't have to march in a "White Lives Matter" rally to perpetuate racial inequality. For all the vile, unconscionable acts of terror committed by individual racists or overly racist organizations, bombings have caused far less financial damage than discrimination in the lending and housing markets. That should not be trivialized through comparison with "ladies night."

Taking a neutral stance on a racist status quo is supporting racism.

Good thing there's still some folks with common sense down at state department willing to act in their countries best interest regardless of the garbage being spewed out of Il Douche's mouth

You know what makes me chuckle? When people claim Trump is racist ...

I implore you to use the Google and research what the Lord and savior Obama has done for minorities and compare to Trump ...

It might sound bad, and yes there were a few times that Trump chose profit over all else, but the only thing that really helps people is jobs ... Of which, Trump provides more to minorities than most ...

none of what you posted were exclusively racist acts..."if everything is racism then nothing is racism"

And this is the buffoonery I should think adds diversity to NT.

Straight circus bathroom status

Last edited:
I'm bout to eat my lunch, can y'all make sure Dwalk posts the link where Trump denounced his prideful speech on sexual assault. I know he's busy being a Notary Public

Speaking of carbon and the environment, Scott Pruitt is gutting the EPA's Scientific Advisory Board.
And on top of that, he used a bible analogy to justify it.

Pruitt used a story from the Book of Joshua to help explain the new policy. On the journey to the promised land, "Joshua says to the people of Israel: choose this day whom you are going to serve," Pruitt said. "This is sort of like the Joshua principle — that as it relates to grants from this agency, you are going to have to choose either service on the committee to provide counsel to us in an independent fashion or choose the grant. But you can’t do both. That’s the fair and great thing to do."

In the wise words of Ninja referring to climate scientists:
"they can kick rocks.

America gon' do what America whats to do."

Pruitt Bars Some Scientists From Advising E.P.A.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/31/climate/pruitt-epa-science-advisory-boards.html
Scott Pruitt, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency, stripped a half-dozen scientists and academics of advisory positions Tuesday and issued new rules barring anyone who receives E.P.A. grant money from serving on panels that counsel the agency on scientific decisions.

The move will effectively bar a large number of academic researchers, many of them experts in fields ranging from toxicology to epidemiology, from advising the E.P.A. on scientific matters, since the agency is one of the largest funders of environmental research.

Mr. Pruitt was expected to appoint several industry representatives to the panels. He did not impose any new restrictions to prevent them from offering advice on environmental regulations that may affect their businesses.

In an announcement at agency headquarters surrounded by conservative activists and Republican lawmakers who have long called for an overhaul of the advisory boards, Mr. Pruitt said he made the decision to ensure the agency would receive data and advice free from conflicts of interest or any appearance of a conflict. He said that people currently serving on E.P.A. advisory boards had received $77 million in grant money over the past three years as they were issuing advice on policy.

“Our focus should be sound science, not political science,” Mr. Pruitt said. “We want to ensure independence.”

Democrats, scientists and environmental groups denounced the decision. They said E.P.A. advisory boards already had stringent conflict of interest policies, and they asserted that neither Mr. Pruitt nor Republican critics of the panels had found any cases in which academic advisers profited from the agency by providing advice.

“The really galling part of this is that it’s all in an effort to avoid conflict of interest, but they pretend that the industry people who are being offered up positions on the panel are somehow unbiased because they’re not getting money from E.P.A.,” said Donna Kenski, director of data analysis at the Lake Michigan Air Directors Consortium in Illinois. Ms. Kenski, who was dismissed from the Clean Air Scientific Advisory Committee on Tuesday, said her organization received money from E.P.A. indirectly through the State of Illinois.

“I don’t believe it’s really about the funding,” Ms. Kenski said. “I believe it’s a blatant attempt to politicize a process that has been refreshingly free of politics.”

Mr. Pruitt is expected to ask about two dozen people to replace advisers whose terms have ended or were removed under the new rules, according to a list provided by several people close to the process. Among the expected appointees, several are state regulators and private consultants; one is a senior director at the American Chemistry Council, a trade association; another is the chief environmental officer for Southern Company, an electric utility; and one is the vice president of technology for Phillips 66 Research Center in Oklahoma, and previously worked for ConocoPhillips.

The E.P.A. did not confirm the full list of new appointees, but did announce that Michael E. Honeycutt, the top toxicologist at the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, would chair the E.P.A.’s Scientific Advisory Board. Dr. Honeycutt has sparred with the E.P.A. over ozone standards, and was a co-author of a study in an air and waste management magazine arguing that the agency has inflated the health benefits of more stringent air quality standards.

Please leave the damb troll alone. He don't spew that same **** on here in Twitter and (most likely) IRL, that should speak volumes to all of us

Minorities should be thankful for a white man giving them jobs over a black man actually trying to pass economic policy to help them and actually valuing civil rights of minorities.

And something is not racist unless it is explicitly racist.

Vile views like these goes beyond simple disagreements on affirmative action. If post like these are allowed to be posted the I am gonna call them what they are.

Vile, ignorant, bigoted and ****ing disgusting.

I think racism has long been trivialized by the sensationalist's pursuit of indoctrinating racism in our youth ...

We are now at a point where many are desensitized when racism is thrown around because it seems to be a catch all for disagreement ... O, you don't believe in affirmative action, you are racist ... O, you voted for Trump, racist ... O, you support pro-life candidates, disproportionately impacting minorities, must be racist ...

As someone who has been around the block, has a biracial child and considers themselves a productive US citizen with limited time to deal with anything, let alone being labeled a racist when I know I'm not, it hurts the cause because I shut down and keep to myself and views calls of racism through a skeptical lens ...

I think racism has long been trivialized by the sensationalist's pursuit of indoctrinating racism in our youth ...

We are now at a point where many are desensitized when racism is thrown around because it seems to be a catch all for disagreement ... O, you don't believe in affirmative action, you are racist ... O, you voted for Trump, racist ... O, you support pro-life candidates, disproportionately impacting minorities, must be racist ...

As someone who has been around the block, has a biracial child and considers themselves a productive US citizen with limited time to deal with anything, let alone being labeled a racist when I know I'm not, it hurts the cause because I shut down and keep to myself and views calls off racism through a skeptical lens ...
With many terms of such nature, it can be overused and abused by many people. However that is not an excuse by any means for people to ignore or trivialize blatantly racist behavior like birtherism, systemic racism in the job and housing markets, voter suppression that disproportionately targets people of color and African-Americans in particular, police brutality that disproportionately harms people of color, glorifying the Confederacy, ...
I don't know much about you so I will refrain from labeling you anything at this time.

do da logic, if u can control da metering of carbon you control all industry.

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom