***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Racism racism racism

Show me where Trump has ever been racist? You cant pull that card every time
He got charged with housing discrimination twice.

He took out full pages ads calling for the death penalty to come back to execute some young minority kids that were falsely accused of tape. When they kinds we proven innocent he wrote an article saying it was a shame they would be compensated because they were not the best people.

Confirm he said he doesn't like black accountants counting his money

Birtherism

Demanding Obama's college transcript to prove he was a beneficiary of Affirmative Action

Calling most undocumented Mexican immigrants rapist and criminals

Retweeting false crime stats regarding black people.

Thanking black people for not voting, given the amount of voter suppression that targets African Americans

Saying there were some good people among the Nazis and white Nationalist in Charlottesvilles.

Destroying ever Civil Rights department in the Federal Government and hiring Jeff Sessions

-Why do you wear your ignorance with such honor?

giphy.gif

He got charged with housing discrimination twice.

He took out full pages ads calling for the death penalty to come back to execute some young minority kids that were falsely accused of tape. When they kinds we proven innocent he wrote an article saying it was a shame they would be compensated because they were not the best people.

Confirm he said he doesn't like black accountants counting his money

Birtherism

Demanding Obama's college transcript to prove he was a beneficiary of Affirmative Action

Calling most undocumented Mexican immigrants rapist and criminals

Retweeting false crime stats regarding black people.

Thanking black people for not voting, given the amount of voter suppression that targets African Americans

Saying there were some good people among the Nazis and white Nationalist in Charlottesvilles.

Destroying ever Civil Rights department in the Federal Government and hiring Jeff Sessions

none of what you posted were exclusively racist acts..."if everything is racism then nothing is racism"

Your post regarding colorism?
So you're saying that you mentioning colorism was a joke in response to somebody joking about the current color of DJT's skin?

Am I offended by you using colorism? Nah. Which is why in the original post I used the word "kinda". But there's a problem when you can't see the issue with a person at a high level that is often synonymous with well educated, professional, formal, etc to say the same things that somebody right off the block would say. Not everybody is offended with what DJT has said but it's not something that a president should say.

Folks in here aren't supposed to be more professional than the highest level person in our country. I don't expect my 11 year old to be more responsible than I do. I don't expect my president to be completely okay with the concept of grabbing women by the vaginas under the guise that I'm famous so it's okay.

As president he is expected to carry himself at a higher standard than "But everybody else does it"

Did he make that comment about grabbing women when he was on your presidential pedestal, or nah? The issue is, if you are legit offended, then be offended. If you are selective (because of the source) it appears disingenuous.

The Orange regime's Environmental advisor pick sounds like she's an infowars fan...

Cause obviously environmental protection policies = globalist path towards a new world order/one world government

Did he make that comment about grabbing women when he was on your presidential pedestal, or nah? The issue is, if you are legit offended, then be offended. If you are selective (because of the source) it appears disingenuous.

Did he ever come back and denounce it or nah?

Nah, the source of something does alter what makes something offensive. If my 1 year old passes gas near me I'll prob laugh. If my son does it Imma be pissed. Why? Cause one of them knows what is or is not appropriate.

Were you offended when Trump made those claims and the many more that came afterwards? Did you come in here and agree with the heat he was catching or were you in here too busy trying to remind people that we also said bad things?

none of what you posted were exclusively racist acts..."if everything is racism then nothing is racism"
You have a history of engaging in racist behavior as recent as last weekend. @Methodical Management called you out on trying to defend racism and discrimination, to which he added that is in fact engaging in racist behavior.
The birtherism and demanding Obama's college transcripts to prove he wasn't just let in solely through affirmitive action rather than his academic accomplishments are both "exclusively racist". Period. There's literally no arguing that.

Did he ever come back and denounce it or nah?

Nah, the source of something does alter what makes something offensive. If my 1 year old passes gas near me I'll prob laugh. If my son does it Imma be pissed. Why? Cause one of them knows what is or is not appropriate.

Were you offended when Trump made those claims and the many more that came afterwards? Did you come in here and agree with the heat he was catching or were you in here too busy trying to remind people that we also said bad things?

Passing gas is inappropriate? And you would "be pissed" if your son did it? I think I understand you more now

You know what makes me chuckle? When people claim Trump is racist ...

I implore you to use the Google and research what the Lord and savior Obama has done for minorities and compare to Trump ...

It might sound bad, and yes there were a few times that Trump chose profit over all else, but the only thing that really helps people is jobs ... Of which, Trump provides more to minorities than most ...

That's why I abandoned OBUMMER.

So now many immigrants will now be punished for the deranged actions of a lunatic extremist...:smh:

Got a few friends in the States who's families were able to move there because of that program

The Orange regime's Environmental advisor pick sounds like she's an infowars fan...

Cause obviously environmental protection policies = globalist path towards a new world order/one world government

Next thing I know you'll be telling me his pick for a science adviser in the Department of Agriculture isn't a scientist, or something silly like that.

Oh wait...

You have a history of engaging in racist behavior as recent as last weekend.

according to whom...meth said a distinction has to be made between actual vile racism, and policies that either exacerbate disadvantages or promote them.

there IS a distinction.

Meth never used the term ACTUAL racism. That's merely what you saw which shows you didnt understand what he was trying to tell you at all.

Back
Top Bottom