***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ninja on record defending pedophilia

says who? some of ya need to pipe da **** down.

stating that canada used to and Mexico currently recognizes da age of consent of a 14 year old, (a question that was asked) is just what it is.

care to quote what u got that from?

:nerd:
You bringing the ages of consent in other countries speaks volumes

The mods may think your opinions add diversity to NT but I just think that you struggle contrarian bs turns whatever thread you are in into a cesspool of vile opinions.

This shtick is disgusting. I has always been, and it always will be.

You can go cry to Meth down it I hurt your feelings.

Last edited:
Someone really needs to explain to this dude that the actions of 1 scumbag doesn't excuse the actions of another scumbag

There can be more than a single scumbag and unfortunately there are way too many

The only time I find any of these things remotely funny, is when blatant hypocrisy is involved.. like when the "conservative" is caught in an airport bathroom, for example

stating that canada used to and Mexico currently recognizes da age of consent of a 14 year old, (a question that was asked) is just what it is.
Youre normalizing pedophilia through whataboutism and calling it cultural relativism. For attention. Can you possibly go a day without having to be the center of attention? I get you love your papi and need to emulate him as much as possible, for your own self satisfaction, but you truly destroy the credibility and usefulness of the thread and site with your antics. Go **** off somewhere with your attention craved ***.

Youre normalizing pedophilia through whataboutism and calling it cultural relativism.

if those countries recognize da age of consent, guess Playboy....it is normal to them.

that's literally da definition of cultural relativism. :lol:

giphy.gif

When he wants to deflect about racism....................Black people should be thankful, American is the best country outchea

When he wants to deflection on pedophilia.......................Look at da Mexican laws b

So this how we kick off 2018, normalizing pedophilia.
a9B00do.jpg

(also kick rocks guy who I know will eventually correct the philia's based on age)

These are the same kind of nuts who were ready to shoot up a pizzeria in DC over some FB conspiracy about Hillary being part of a pedo cult and will also feign outrage over Weinstein due to his Dem ties yet will defend sick **** like this when it involves someone repping the big R :sick:

The party really has become a bastion for the morally and ethically depraved

I've already reported multiple posts of his in here.

ditto, let's see what da instant reply says.

last time i checked, when someone asked a question, you're entitled to answer.

don't think insulting me behooves your premise. :lol:

Why would you bring that up though? that's irrelevant to the United States of America's current affairs that were being discussed.

-first off we're not even talking about pedophilia its da other word.... :lol:

-someone asked can a 14 year old consent, i answered, da end.

Around a one year cut off is what you are so smug about.

You really don't care how disgusting you look as long as you think you are the contrarian.

Who asked if a 14 year old could consent?

It's almost like you said you weren't aware 14 year olds could have consensual sex with grown men IN THE UNITED STATES in reference to an event taking place here.

Then, somehow, whataboutism and cultural relativism and the fake innocent act lead down an unbelievably stupid rabbit hole. Did I get it right?

Back
Top Bottom