***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It's almost like you said you weren't aware 14 year olds could have consensual sex with grown men IN THE UNITED STATES in reference to an event taking place here.

Then, somehow, whataboutism and cultural relativism and the fake innocent act lead down an unbelievably stupid rabbit hole. Did I get it right?

It's almost like that. But surely no one would purposefully misinterpret my statement to deflect from and reframe accusations of sexual misconduct involving a 14 year old girl.

Right?

It's almost like that. But surely no one would purposefully misinterpret my statement to deflect from and reframe accusations of sexual misconduct involving a 14 year old girl.

Right?

I'm with you. If someone intentionally misinterpreted what was said as a reason to interject absolute nonsense, it would be like they were more interested in derailing the discussion than condemning a sexual predator of children.

Feel free to quote my wonderment. Complete with either the word "wonder", a question mark, or an interrogative.

Listen, I'm not like the others Ninja. I honestly don't care about proving you wrong by attempting to talk you into a corner, because I know that, for whatever reason, you are incapable of admitting that you can be wrong. Which is fine by me. Usually. When you're not attempting to use my words to pivot. So how about this, you stop misrepresenting my statement and I stop asking you to come up with a quote you can't provide. Deal?

I don't find it funny.

Are there enough sane - not Democrat or left-leaning - people in AL? That's just worrisome coming from the Right in that state.

Nope. This truly is the worst place I’ve ever lived. Surrounded by straight up ignorant, hypocritical, “Christian” idiots.

I can almost guarantee you that these Moore revelations will get the conservatives out to the polls in droves. They’ll dismiss it as fake news and go support the guy just like they did Trump because Moore is pro-life and his beliefs mirror what the Bible says more than Jones. Guarantee it 100%. This may tighten the gap, but Jones ain’t winning here.

Down here as long as you have that (R) behind your name, it doesn’t matter what you’ve done.

they used to in Canada...still can in Mexico.

And in other countries men are allowed to marry 10 year olds...what is exactly your point with this?

I really don't know where you lost sight of your morals to defend your pride fam, how low are you willing to go just to fight off libbies? You are justifying an old man sexually touching a 14 year old bro, two years prior she wasn't even a TEENAGER....

CMON...what is you doing bro!?

Liberals especially black people in that state need to realize that this might be a once in a lifetime opportunity to not have a complete loony racist as a Senator in Alabama, and turn out to vote.

Special election have low turnout, this one was suppose to have really low turnout out, if this suppress more moderate Republicans (which are still probably really racist still) then you have a shot at stealing this.

Just ****ing vote for the love of god. Shoot your shot, **** if the odds are against you.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom