***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I mean you are deficit financing that corporations taxes so yeah that can make it bad, because you could have spent that money on something else.

If I use 83% of my pay check on hookers and 20% for groceries, when we can't afford to pay the light bill my wife has every right to conclude that I spent that pay check poorly...no matter how delicious the groceries were. :lol:

Hookers are average everyday americans. You boosted the economy pleighboy.

Again convenient ignorance.

Corporations using the extra funds to rent seek, buy smaller firms and engage in buybacks.

That creates labor market consolidation, which drives down wages.

Also, less revenue means less government services for the middle class. May we forget that Ryan and McConnell already they are planning to cut Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security next year.

This tax bill will cause less people to be insure, which leads to higher premiums, and incentivizes money and job go overseas.

Like I said you don't know what you are talking about. You always use your ignorant on a topic as a shield.

His only point is that people will get more money that one time of the year to help them out for the rest of the year.

And I explained as to one of those suggestions was BS within the context of this bill.

So don't claim you didn't say it. You are clearly arguing in favor of trickle down economics right now

Don't lie or play coy.

Fair enough. I do think that average Americans will benefit from the corporate tax cuts. I think this is especially true for investors.

tenor.gif

"Moderate" Republicans are getting exposed badly in 2017.

If we both got a tax cut, wouldn't that be good?

Not if it costs me more in a few years time because it’s screwed those on a lower income and ballooned the national debt so that taxes have to go up to cover it.

If only there was a way to measure what happened last time this was done...

Add to that that there is no compulsory wording that sets a standard or expectation for job growth from corporations and I truly don't see how this bill's goal is to create economic growth.

Amazing that a lawyer wouldn't know about incentives.

What would be the motive for a business to add more expenses (salaries) if it weren't for the fact that not adding any would cost them more?

SMH, SMDH

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...w-s-your-401-k-but-most-voters-don-t-have-one

Amazing that a lawyer wouldn't know about incentives.

What would be the motive for a business to add more expenses (salaries) if it weren't for the fact that not adding any would cost them more?

SMH, SMDH

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...w-s-your-401-k-but-most-voters-don-t-have-one

I understand incentives. And I understand this talking point. It doesn't change the fact that average everyday Americans will be getting a tax cut. Their paychecks will be larger. I don't see how the Democrats successfully convince people, who are seeing more money, that it is bad for them.

The answer is "we will see." As of now, just a lot of "what ifs."

Dems finding all these sleazy *** **** these elephant turds tried to sneak into the bill. House will have to vote on the bill again tomorrow.

I understand incentives. And I understand this talking point. It doesn't change the fact that average everyday Americans will be getting a tax cut. Their paychecks will be larger. I don't see how the Democrats successfully convince people, who are seeing more money, that it is bad for them.

The answer is "we will see." As of now, just a lot of "what ifs."
You keep talking as if people don't see the bait-and-switch.

The bill is unpopular, and we all know why: it's for the same reason people turn down opportunities with a higher upfront pay but less benefits. The bill is unpopular because we all know what comes after it passes: public service cuts. We won't have to wait 10 years to see its effects.

100% agreed.

I blocked Rusty a LONG TIME AGO and I suggest the rest of you do the same. It's clear he's got kale in his ears and avocado toast in his eyes.

I too keep him on ignore also. Now you may see me quoting him but actually I am just making them up as I go. They are always the same as Rookie Rusty's other posts because I know how da libbies think, b. They in da echo chamber, b. I see what arch libby Jaun Williams says and I know exactly what Rookie rusty finna say.

You may see "rexanglorum likes this" but that's juts globalist, deep state actors who sometimes hack my account. Soon, secret agent Tom Cotton and the rest of the Trump spy squad finna shut those hackers down.

Back
Top Bottom