***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Giuliani has already said "in the big scheme of things, it is powerful exculpatory evidence." :lol:
Strange how Trump & co always seem to lie and deny the existence of those kind of allegations but when they become public it magically turns into "powerful exculpatory evidence."
Makes perfect sense to toddlers and Trump supporters

"There was no (allegation), absolutely not. Zero truth to this. Fake news"
*Evidence becomes public*
"Well this is actually powerful exculpatory evidence"
...that they repeatedly lied about existing

Last edited:
Giuliani has already said "in the big scheme of things, it is powerful exculpatory evidence." :lol:
Strange how Trump & co always seem to lie and deny the existence of those kind of allegations but when they become public it magically turns into "powerful exculpatory evidence."
Makes perfect sense to toddlers and Trump supporters

"There was no (allegation), absolutely not. Zero truth to this. Fake news"
*Evidence becomes public*
"Well this is actually powerful exculpatory evidence"
...that they repeatedly lied about existing

You can always look at the little things to see how the bigger things stack up

Example:

I never met her
I don’t know her
Never spoke to her
Never had sex with her
I didn’t pay her
I didn’t know they paid her
They didn’t use my account to pay her
Let’s talk about something else....?

6161c25ad84712c49914de6f7542e8dc.png

Clearly the farmers are winning big. If Trump decides to follow through on imposing tariffs on $500 billion of Chinese imports, after all trade wars are good and easy to win, they're gonna win so much their heads will be spinning.
As the Dapper Don would say:
We're going to win so much. You're going to get tired of winning. you’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don't win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And I'm going to say, ‘No, we have to make America great again.’ You're gonna say, ‘Please.’ I said, ‘Nope, nope. We're gonna keep winning.’

Note that this image is only representative of the impact of China's current retaliatory tariffs. There's also the Canadian, Mexican and EU retaliatory tariffs.
4bb202b2f964a7374f91ecf9ec8286d1fdc7c8a6.jpg
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-...n-chinese-imports-1532085168?mod=hp_lead_pos1
Trump Says He’s Ready to Impose Tariffs on $500 Billion in Chinese Imports
President also continues criticism of Federal Reserve

A bit off topic and random but I just learned that Putin doesn't swing his right arm when walking. They call it the gunslinger's gait because that's how the KGB taught their agents to move with a weapon in hand. He's basically just a KGB agent that happens to be the president.

A bit off topic and random but I just learned that Putin doesn't swing his right arm when walking. They call it the gunslinger's gait because that's how the KGB taught their agents to move with a weapon in hand. He's basically just a KGB agent that happens to be the president.
kinda dope

Back
Top Bottom