***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They almost got me for the lifetime joint :lol: . Chase declined the payment because my account was a flag for some fraudulent purchases (I didn't know that at the time). Can't believe I am saying this, but praise Jah for identity theft. :lol:

Yeah, the way some of their articles handles race issues are very problematic. It almost like they acknowledge racism and race issues only for them to downplay its overall role in something.

For example the article you posted. They praise Richard Ojeda for the massive swing he was able to achieve in his very red district. They argue that this was a result of his solidly leftist class politics, but that is a half-truth. Ojeda voted for Trump in 2016, he refuses to sign onto the civil rights platform of the Democratic party, he signals to his white voting base that he is not against white supremacy and the only economic justice he is interested in, is for of white people. He didn't beat the national average for Dems in the midterms in West Virginia just by being a left-wing economic populist, he did it by tacitly letting white voters know he was not a threat to the system of white supremacy. Stuff like that irks the hell out of me.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:Da Chase Algorithm saved you famb.:pimp:

Question 1: No collusion!
Question 2: Witch hunt!
Question 3: I do not recall
Question 4: No collusion!
Question 5: Ok but what about Crooked Hillary
Question 6: But Obama
Question 7: NO COLLUSION!!!
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...s-not-submitted?amp&__twitter_impression=true
Trump says he has finished Mueller questions, but has not submitted answers

President Trump said Friday he has completed answering questions for special counsel Robert Mueller, a critical step in the investigation into ties between the Trump campaign and Russia's election interference in 2016.

Trump told reporters in the Oval Office that he hasn't submitted the answers yet, but that he wrote them personally.
"I've answer them very easily" says the guy that won't meet with investigators for an interview.

Bae is doing AMAZING work.
160606-brock-turner-mbe-1048p_93f6128f40a964f03f38169bd22d41f1.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg

She’ll name it the “stay in the kitchen” act. A rule that will set us all back to the good ole days of the 40’s where women’s rights were at its christian peak

Posted this in the racism thread... Whenever I see that orange orangutan deplorable in chief speaking about the nfl & Kaep, I always think of his pardon of those Oregon ranchers... The logic deplorables try to use in general when they try to chirp their talking points never makes sense because it always comes out like this really. Never have I ever witnessed a more misinformed group of people with very poor logic & intelligence than I do now with these deplorables.

Rereading James Badwin's The Fire Next Time for either the 3rd or 4th time. Can't remember specifically because the last time I read it was about 10-11 years ago...

It's sad how relevant this book is still relevant today even though it was released in 1963... It got me to thinking about his appearance on the **** cavett show back in '68 & how he talked about how if a white man (or Israelis, Irish) took up arms & shouted, "Give me liberty or give me death" they’re looked at heroically but when a black man is fighting for their civil rights & against the racism in this country (& the world over), they're judged & looked up as a criminal.

Fast forward to today how Kaep is viewed by white america in particular for his non violent form of protest specifically against police brutality (but civil rights & a racism in general), but yet the deplorable in chief can issue presidential pardons those Oregon ranchers who had an armed stand off against federal officials for 40 days or so...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom