***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I mentioned Fox News as well. Fair and balanced my friend. Fair and balanced.
I'm very aware that you did. You did this purposely for the sake of saying that people on both sides can argue these networks spread false information.

Then when we call him on that, he'll spin around and say 'but I'm black.'

Like I said, I don't have it in me to deal with these internet personalities honestly anymore. I'd be more than willing to discuss things with people in person, as I have and still do...but you can't maintain false backgrounds and facades in person. Makes sense that a large group of people only do their debating online.

Sounds good. I was trying to arrange a political discussion thread meet up. You down?

Like I said, I don't have it in me to deal with these internet personalities honestly anymore. I'd be more than willing to discuss things with people in person, as I have and still do...but you can't maintain false backgrounds and facades in person. Makes sense that a large group of people only do their debating online.
It is shocking that everytime a troll wants to deflect on race on NT, they just so happen to be black or mixed.

giphy.gif

b8keh.png
there are gifs that will never NOT be funny
this is one of em

It is socking that everytime a troll wants to deflect on race on NT, they just so happen to be black or mixed.
Right.

All the convenience with every one of their stories are just attempts to protect themselves from logical holes in their argument.

Down with race politics until it reinforces the opinion I'm trying to introduce to the conversation.:lol:

Look how he responds with open ended questions. He doesn't even want a discussion, he just wants to muddle the discussion even more.

:lol:

Lol bingo. “Oh well I’m _______ so its ok. I can say this” :lol:

That’s what created the flip flop fry cook to lawyer within a WEEK persona

Bless that ignore button one time

Last edited:
Right.

All the convenience with every one of their stories are just attempts to protect themselves from logical holes in their argument.

Down with race politics until it reinforces the opinion I'm trying to introduce to the conversation.:lol:

Look how he responds with open ended questions. He doesn't even want a discussion, he just wants to muddle the discussion even more.

1F08A2CC-F4C9-47F1-87CB-A5C0060E822E.gif

Ben Shapiro tactics

Apparently an option is to hit the ignore button & then brag about that as much as possible. 8)

harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx
I'm cool. To each his own, but it's much more fulfilling to read and then laugh at whatever nonsense those people are posting here.

I went through three stages: I was very angry for a time, Consuming news like crazy, allowing it to effect my temprament. Then I completely disconnected. I avoided it all. Flipped away from any reference of Donald Trump on TV, clicked away from troll posts in this thread.

Now this is just hilarious to me. The fact that some of you, whether you believe or agree or not, would go on for so long with either an act, or defending some of the atrocities we've seen in the last year really shouldn't take anything away from me. If anything, I feel a bit bad for those people who aren't capable of having an honest or educated dialogue about the topics they seem so fervently passionate about. Many of you are just looking for something to hold onto. Sad this is where you landed, but I think I'll take as much entertainment as some of you will offer.

Like, whether it's how you feel or not, for someone like dwalk31 dwalk31 to go on for so long with this is sad regardless. Even if his whole background story is true. At a certain point, if you're honest, you evolve.

All he's been doing is stifling the discussion since he became a part of it.:lol::smh:

You are more than willing to discuss things with people in person... but when offered you say no? Cool story.

Blacks aren't a monolith. I can have opinions different than yours no matter my race/background.

The irony in this thread is that the people suggesting how blacks should think tend to be white.

The irony is in the fact that I never suggested how anyone should think.

I'm just responding to how you all say that you think.

To each his own.

Right.

I sincerely try to respond to the non-rhetorical question posed in here. If I missed one directed at me, let me know.

For the record, that post wasn't an opening for dialogue with those people I'm referring to.

I think the post makes it clear that I'm not interested in dialogue with those of you who have been here seemingly trolling for months.

I've tried to discuss topics with each one of you respectfully and in good faith in the past, and was hit with either blatant insincerity or downright ignorance. Those aren't discussions I want to have.

For the record, that post wasn't an opening for dialogue with those people I'm referring to.

I think the post makes it clear that I'm not interested in dialogue with those of you who have been here seemingly trolling for months.

I've tried to discuss topics with each one of you respectfully and in good faith in the past, and was hit with either blatant insincerity or downright ignorance. Those aren't discussions I want to have.

Thanks for making it clear that you are not open to discussion in the political discussion thread with people that have different view points.

For the record, that is why many come in here and call it an echo chamber.

That said, despite the name-calling, trolling, and coal gang antics, I am still open to dialogue with each of you.

Thanks for making it clear that you are not open to discussion in the political discussion thread with people that have different view points.

That said, despite the name-calling, trolling, and coal gang antics, I am still open to dialogue with each of you.
...I've tried to discuss topics with each one of you respectfully and in good faith in the past, and was hit with either blatant insincerity or downright ignorance. Those aren't discussions I want to have.

The difference in opinion isn't the decideing factor, it's either the insincerity or ignorance. I can't tell which it is.

:rofl: Bull****

See how he completely re-framed my position as being unwilling to discuss with people with different opinions when that's clearly not the point I was making.

Ever the humble debater.:lol:

It is my view of your position. I have differing opinions. You call them ignorant and insincere. We can agree to disagree on that.

Back
Top Bottom