***Official Political Discussion Thread***

See how he completely re-framed my position as being unwilling to discuss with people with different opinions when that's clearly not the point I was making.

Ever the humble debater.:lol:
This dude swears he is here for open debate but when he knows his arguments is run out gas, or someone corners him, he will be quick to tap out with "agree to disagree".

How many times to people have to check him on the same **** over and over, and see him push lies and deflection over and over, and see him comment on the tone people take when he can't push back against their arguments over and over, before people say **** it.

I mean the whole fry cook thing came about because he lied about being a fry cook at Wendy's in an attempted to gain the upper hand in an argument regarding the working poor. Now he takes issue when it is thrown back in his face. :lol:

:rofl:

You have a different opinion of my position after I told you that you misinterpreted my position?

You have a different opinion of MY position.

???

Srs?

Yes, ver srs. You are calling my positions, and those of others in this thread, ignorant and/or insincere. It is my opinion that you feel this way because I, and others, have a different opinion than you do on certain issues.

If that is not the case then I am unsure how you determine sincerity.

This dude swears he is here for open debate but when he knows his arguments is run out gas, or someone corners him, he will be quick to tap out with "agree to disagree".

How many times to people have to check him on the same **** over and over, and see him push lies and deflection over and over, and see him comment on the tone people take when he can't push back against their arguments over and over, before people say **** it.

I mean the whole fry cook thing came about because he lied about being a fry cook at Wendy's in an attempted to gain the upper hand in an argument regarding the working poor. Now he takes issue when it is thrown back in his face. :lol:

I stated that the fry cook thing was a joke, when it happened. But, I actually was a fry cook at Wendys--years ago. And became a lawyer. But that does not matter.

No different than the fact that many in here are in character, a lot. I thought it was an obvious joke when I wrote it. I had no idea that it would turn into a consistent Ad hominem attack on conversations that have nothing to do with it.

I think it comes from an inability of many on here to discuss things on the merits. So, instead, it devolves into the he's not black, fry lawyer, coal gang, Dapper Don, etc rhetoric.

But I'm the insincere ignorant one? Sure Rusty :rolleyes

And that’s why it’s ignored.

1. Once you’re out on a lie it’s all good and dead to me. You want to lie about who you are and work for the sake of cutting your loses in a discussion and creating a “pass” the you can do that alone

2. A debate isn’t just going as opposite as possible for the sake of going as opposite as possible

3. I don’t care to see the “other side” of rapists, sexists, sexual predators, thieves, racists, etc.

It’s a cheap ploy for attention and baiting

I've been wrong before.

tenor.gif

And that’s why it’s ignored.

1. Once you’re out on a lie it’s all good and dead to me. You want to lie about who you are and work for the sake of cutting your loses in a discussion and creating a “pass” the you can do that alone

2. A debate isn’t just going as opposite as possible for the sake of going as opposite as possible

3. I don’t care to see the “other side” of rapists, sexists, sexual predators, thieves, racists, etc.

It’s a cheap ploy for attention and baiting

I'm not lying about who I am. Nor am I lying about my work. But I will say that it is good that ignoring certain content has worked out well for you on here. Mental health is very important. I am glad you've found peace.

I stated that the fry cook thing was a joke, when it happened. But, I actually was a fry cook at Wendys--years ago. And became a lawyer. But that does not matter.

No different than the fact that many in here are in character, a lot. I thought it was an obvious joke when I wrote it. I had no idea that it would turn into a consistent Ad hominem attack on conversations that have nothing to do with it.

I think it comes from an inability of many on here to discuss things on the merits. So, instead, it devolves into the he's not black, fry lawyer, coal gang, Dapper Don, etc rhetoric.

But I'm the insincere ignorant one? Sure Rusty :rolleyes
Yes you are. Because you troll people constantly, yet complain when they jab you.

Others in here have had jokes made that their expense. Every time that vile racist Tomi Lahren says something, dudes light me up with jokes. I don't demand order when that happens like you do

This is not your safe space to be an insincere antagonistic jackass. No matter how hard you wish it were

Thanks for making it clear that you are not open to discussion in the political discussion thread with people that have different view points.

For the record, that is why many come in here and call it an echo chamber.

That said, despite the name-calling, trolling, and coal gang antics, I am still open to dialogue with each of you.

Allegedly

Yes you are. Because you troll people constantly, yet complain when they jab you.

Others in here have had jokes made that their expense. Every time that vile racist Tomi Lahren says something, dudes light me up with jokes. I don't demand order like you do

This is not your safe space to be an insincere antagonistic jackass. No matter how hard you wish it were

I mention order to highlight hypocrisy, which I have stated.

It doesn't actually bother me. Unlike many in here I don't have to ignore content. It's fine if you want to body shame, name-call, and sexualize political women. I just highlight the hypocrisy when many talk about the things Trump says.

I mention order to highlight hypocrisy, which I have stated.

It doesn't actually bother me. Unlike many in here I don't have to ignore content. It's fine if you want to body shame, name-call, and sexualize political women. I just highlight the hypocrisy when many talk about the things Trump says.

You had 0 problem with Roy Moore preying on high schoolers. Your defense of him was one of the most despicable things I've seen on NT.

You had 0 problem with Roy Moore preying on high schoolers. Your defense of him was one of the most despicable things I've seen on NT.
Aepps done ate da red biscuit.

Dialing Big Mama as we speak. I hope Shirley not on the damn phone again, making collect calls to her man upstate.

-But real talk, his defense of Trump's family separation policies were equally as vile. Dude is morally bankrupt

Last edited:
That’s just the “other side” b. Lol, that and the kids in cages looking like summer camps was enough for me. All good though becuase he’s a camp counselor too.....

I had zero issue defending due process. The standard is innocent until proven guilty. The attempted erosion of that is one of the most despicable things I've seen on NT. It has proven devastating for individuals that look like me. And I have no issue continuing to stand up for it.

Russian 2016 Influence Operation Targeted African-Americans

“The most prolific I.R.A. efforts on Facebook and Instagram specifically targeted black American communities and appear to have been focused on developing black audiences and recruiting black Americans as assets,” the report says. Using Gmail accounts with American-sounding names, the Russians recruited and sometimes paid unwitting American activists of all races to stage rallies and spread content, but there was a disproportionate pursuit of African-Americans, it concludes.

The report says that while “other distinct ethnic and religious groups were the focus of one or two Facebook Pages or Instagram accounts, the black community was targeted extensively with dozens.” In some cases, Facebook ads were targeted at users who had shown interest in particular topics, including black history, the Black Panther Party and Malcolm X. The most popular of the Russian Instagram accounts was @blackstagram, with 303,663 followers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/17/us/politics/russia-2016-influence-campaign.html

I'm all for hearing both sides of issues but I'm not trying to hear arguments about how we need to wait until we have a videotape of Roy Moore in action before calling him out. I am for picking my spots. If you find yourself on the side of Pedos, you are on the WRONG SIDE FAMB.

Back
Top Bottom