***Official Political Discussion Thread***

As much as I caped for Kamala before she announced I'm slowly coming to accept that she just ain't it

Not that she'd be a demonstrably bad president, she just won't be elected
sounds like sour grapes (from her dad).

you're right though, all this stuff may sink her electability. but I'm still waiting for any real dirt.

Her father sounds like a bitter old fool with an over exaggerated response, its not that serious. As a matter of fact if Jamaica truly embraced marijuana and legalized it, it would solve a lot of economic woes.

As much as I caped for Kamala before she announced I'm slowly coming to accept that she just ain't it

I agree, the main thing that she can count on for votes is her feminist agenda but it might not be enough to beat Bernie.

Excerpts from this excellent thread:

TrollFace.jpg

We need a wall to save us from people like this. Oh wait.

A Coast Guard lieutenant assigned to the service’s headquarters in Washington, D.C., has been arrested on drug and gun possession charges, and is accused of plans to “murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country,” according to documents filed in Maryland District Court.

Lt. Christopher Paul Hasson, an acquisitions officer for the National Security Cutter Acquisition Program, was arrested Feb. 15 and charged with possession of a firearm and ammunition by an unlawful user or addict of controlled substances, and possession of Tramadol, a Schedule IV pain medication.

The documents were first unearthed by Seamus Hughes of The Program on Extremism at George Washington University, and shared with Military.com.

A motion for detention pending trial, filed by U.S. Attorney Robert K. Hur, paints a much more menacing portrait of Hasson’s crimes and planned crimes.

“The current charges, however, are the proverbial tip of the iceberg,” Hur wrote. “The defendant is a domestic terrorist, bent on committing acts dangerous to human life that are intended to affect government conduct.”

Hur cited a draft email written by Hasson in June 2017 in which he said he was “dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth” using a “Spanish flu, botulism, anthrax” or some other mass toxin.

Another draft letter to a “known American neo-Nazi leader” identified Hasson as a white nationalist looking for an opportunity for “a little focused violence” to establish racial supremacy.

When Hasson was arrested in Silver Spring, Maryland, earlier this month, the document states, law enforcement agents found 15 firearms, including shotguns, rifles and handguns, and “conservatively, over 1,000 rounds of mixed ammunition.”

A list of potential targets allegedly compiled by Hasson in January included “prominent Democratic congressional leaders, activists, political organizations, and MSNBC and CNN media personalities” including TV host Chris Hayes; House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-California; Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Virginia; Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-New York; and many others

Her father sounds like a bitter old fool with an over exaggerated response, its not that serious. As a matter of fact if Jamaica truly embraced marijuana and legalized it, it would solve a lot of economic woes.

Yeah, this ain't about the joke. His bitter level is on 10 for other reasons. Wouldn't be surprised if she's not cool with him.

With that said, I really don't see Bernie beating her...and I like Bernie.

Sounds about white American to me.

But no it’s the immigrants who are the issue, where crime rates are lower than in majority American born neighborhoods. :smh:

I think we can all agree that we need to focus on changing people's hearts and minds.

Of course. Specifically through thoughts and prayers.

CO2 is what plants need to grow. This is simple stuff. Why libbies want to starve our plants of an essential nutrient is beyond me. Monsanto behind this?

First of all, plants CRAVE Brando. It's got electrolytes

But nah Trump ain't out here blatantly radicalizing an army of white supremacist terrorists right?? Just a myth right??

Glad my guy Ninjahood broke it down for us so now I subscribe to da mantra of "oblivious aloofness" while sticking my ****** head firmly into the sand and don't have to pay attention to all this damn libbie conjecture and innuendo. Let the coal times roll comrades

You would think she would have tied up any loose ends or old arguments with close family members before launching her bid for President. Not sure how this couldn’t have been avoided on her end, particularly with her own father.

Back
Top Bottom