***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I didn't bother reading ole alabama dude's racist editorial but saw this screen shot & made me laugh out loud...

190219084637-alabama-klan-editorial-exlarge-169.jpg

Note that the Senators who voted to confirm Acosta as Labor Secretary had nearly all the information on the blatantly corrupt plea deal that was given to Epstein. He not only managed to get off with a slap on the wrist but the plea deal also included immunity to all his co-conspirators and all of Epstein's potential co-conspirators. Epstein is well connected with numerous powerful individuals, including Trump and Bill clinton, both of whom have attended Epstein's private parties and/or flown of Epstein's private jet.

Senator Ben Sasse (R) who has been claiming to be concerned about that plea deal and has sent letters urging an investigation, however Sasse like most of his Republican colleagues voted to confirm Acosta, the lead prosecutor on the Epstein case.

Out of the 61 yes votes on Acosta's confirmation, 8 Democrats and 1 Independent joined the Republican majority.
https://www.senate.gov/legislative/...ote_cfm.cfm?congress=115&session=1&vote=00115
cdb8541dc1dad65c409d63997d00660e.png

Last edited:
“All lives matter”

“Pro life”

dwalk31 dwalk31

I'm not sure what this has to do with President Trump. I was working in the 6th Circuit during the Obama administration. Tons of undocumented immigrants and asylum seekers were separated from their families during that time.

What we need now, as we did then, is comprehensive immigration reform.

Simply stating facts. This isn't an issue unique to the Trump administration. And the post is misleading in that it suggests that prior to Trump these sad stories were non-existent. That is categorically false.

I'm not sure what this has to do with President Trump. I was working in the 6th Circuit during the Obama administration. Tons of undocumented immigrants and asylum seekers were separated from their families during that time.

Can you provide anything to back up this claim?

Simply stating facts. This isn't an issue unique to the Trump administration. And the post is misleading in that it suggests that prior to Trump these sad stories were non-existent. That is categorically false.

what date does it take place?

who is the president at said date?

was the child even born when obama was president?

Can you provide anything to back up this claim?

Yes, I worked in a judge's chambers and literally reviewed a great number of the removal orders and opinions.

But you don't have to take my word for it. It is common knowledge that the Obama administration deported more people than any other U.S. president's administration in history.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661

My point is not to say President Obama did a bad job. My point is that comprehensive immigration reform has been needed for a while. And the issues did not begin with Trump, as the post suggests.

Back
Top Bottom