***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I doubt anyone in this thread can find the state where the hypothetical described by Rusty would not fall under statutory rape. Yet people will take what he said and run with it. Gotta love the echo chamber.
Rhode Island, were the age of consent is 16 and incest if legal over 16 too. New Jersey the age of consent for none blood relatives is 16, and then incest law make it 18 for blood relatives. This took a few minutes of Googling.

Secondly, if the child was 20 and groomed, does that really make it less abhorrent?

You want to get so stuck up on this little detail for no good reason. This coming from a supposed lawyer too.

Then you label this place an echo chamber when on the previous pages I wrote a long detailed retort to someone that falls on the same side of the political spectrum as me. Someone you also claim to be part of the "echo chamber"

Meth needs to ban you, you have learned nothing.

This is just more sea-lioning from you.

But you have your example, so you can shut up now.

Nope, I can't. But I can speak to your intentions. That is what I agree with in regard to Shackleford. Let's use my question about the woman who brought about that abortion bill. You only said, suggested that it was a woman that brought it forth, leaving out that she was white. In the manner that you distributed the information, this is a lie through omission. You knew she was white, you left that out intentionally, in order to make the bill seem just. It is your disingenuous actions that people see.

I did not know that she was white. Nor was I aware that her race was relevant to you. Once you asked I googled her and said she was white. Never hid the ball as it related to that.

The same device you are using to make these posts could be used to answer the question of "what is incest rape"

I literally wondered why you hadn't Google'd what it menat when you initially wrote that you didn't know what it was. Like you wrote out what you didn't know then sat back and went about your day seemingly satisfied with not knowing what it meant

I did google it and I was still not clear on the definition. Despite the lack of clarity I still stated I’d support an exemption for that category of individual. What is the issue with that?

I did google it and I was still not clear on the definition. Despite the lack of clarity I still stated I’d support an exemption for that category of individual. What is the issue with that?

What made Rusty's definition more clear than the information that came up when you Google'd it?

I still hold on to the thought that he is in fact a lawyer/attorney because his deflections and way he can respond with a page full of nothing empty words is very lawyer-ish
BCLxwxo.gif

Rhode Island, were the age of consent is 16 and incest if legal over 16 too. New Jersey the age of consent for none blood relatives is 16, and then incest law make it 18 for blood relatives. This took a few minutes of Googling.

Secondly, if the child was 20 and groomed, does that really make it less abhorrent?

You want to get so stuck up on this little detail for no good reason. This coming from a supposed lawyer too.

Then you label this place an echo chamber when on the previous pages I wrote a long detailed retort to someone that falls on the same side of the political spectrum as me. Someone you also claim to be part of the "echo chamber"

Meth needs to ban you, you have learned nothing.

This is just more sea-lioning from you.

But you have your example, so you can shut up now.

No one mentioned anything being less than abhorrent in any case. I asked a question and supported an exemption throughout. What in the world are you talking about? So you found one state where your hypo would work--Rhode Island. In Alabama, the location of the discussed law, your hypo would not work. Excuse me for not understanding terminology and supporting an exemption regardless of my lack of knowledge. You expend a great deal of time trying to find issues with my posts that don't exist because you disagree with my politics. Imagine if you treated every poster in here with that same level of scrutiny.

What made Rusty's definition more clear than the information that came up when you Google'd it?

He talked about someone grooming their child and then abusing them in adulthood. That is so sick, that it did not even cross my mind when I thought of incest victim. As stated at the beginning, I support an exemption for that.

He talked about someone grooming their child and then abusing them in adulthood. That is so sick, that it did not even cross my mind when I thought of incest victim. As stated at the beginning, I support an exemption for that.

What did the other sources you looked up say?

No one mentioned anything being less than abhorrent in any case. I asked a question and supported an exemption throughout. What in the world are you talking about? So you found one state where your hypo would work--Rhode Island. In Alabama, the location of the discussed law, your hypo would not work. Excuse me for not understanding terminology and supporting an exemption regardless of my lack of knowledge. You expend a great deal of time trying to find issues with my posts that don't exist because you disagree with my politics. Imagine if you treated every poster in here with that same level of scrutiny.
Your *** asked for any state where my scenario would work. I provided that state, now you want to act like we were strictly speaking over Alabama. And like the hypocrite you always are, accuse me In taking issue with your post when that is your entire shtick in here. You took issue with one detail of my post.

I called you bluff, and now your *** wants to deflect more.

Like I said, you deserve to be banned.

Your *** asked for any state where my scenario would work. I provided that state, now you want to act like we were strictly speaking over Alabama. And like the hypocrite you always are, accuse me In taking issue with your post when that is your entire shtick in here. You took issue with one detail of my post.

I called you bluff, and now your *** wants to deflect more.

Like I said, you deserve to be banned.

I acknowledged that you found a state where your hypo worked. I’m not changing anything. I learned something new as it relates to the age of consent in Rhode Island. Nothing is shifting and there is no deflection.

I could care less if you think I deserve to be banned but feel free to keep letting me know.

no need to wallow in ignorance waiting for correction, it's far to easy to find information for that

no need to wallow in ignorance waiting for correction, it's far to easy to find information for that

It is not a need but I wasn't going to search the age of consent laws in every state to figure out where that was okay. Based on my knowledge I said I doubted it was a state that allowed it. Apparently Rhode Island does. I still don't see what the underlying issue is. From the beginning I stated I support an exemption for it.

Back
Top Bottom