***Official Political Discussion Thread***

hqklojadnixiw508lziv.jpg

The Trump administration claims a new rising threat from Iran, supposedly preparing to strike US forces, but they're the only ones tooting that horn aside from Israel, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
When Pompeo went to Brussels this week to bang the war drums, Brussels wasn't having it and Pompeo left with nothing. European diplomats refused to stand with Pompeo on this supposed new threat from Iran and/or its proxies.
John Bolton etc. referenced supposed intelligence intercepts, reports, ... but none in or outside of the administration have confirmed the existence or authenticity of such reports.

Yesterday, the UK's top military commander in the international coalition against ISIS (#2 ranking official in the coalition) told Pentagon reporters that there were no increase threats from Iran or its proxies in Iraq and Syria. Specifically, UK Major General Chris Ghika said "No, there's been no increased threat from Iranian-backed forces in Iraq and Syria."

Not much later, US CENTCOM issued a rare statement against the UK Major General who made those comments.
"Recent comments from OIR's Deputy Commander run counter to identified credible threats available to intelligence from US and allies regarding Iranian-backed forces in the region."

UK Foreign Minister Jeremy Hunt said this week that he was worried the US and Iran were drawing closer towards military conflict.

The UK Ministry of Defense has also since responded to the exchange between Major General Ghika and US CENTCOM, though in a fairly vague manner.

The way these democrats jumping in to the race and creating this **** storm of a primary, I'm starting to think we deserve Trump. |l

Four years ago, people were complaining about the lack of candidates on the Democratic side and were accusing the DNC clearing the field for Hillary Clinton.

Now the Democratic field is large and people are complaining about it. :lol:

About three or four of these candidates have a realistic shot at winning the Democratic nomination.

Everyone else is just throwing their name in the hat to raise their national profile and/or possibly run for office down the road.

Four years ago, people were complaining about the lack of candidates on the Democratic side and were accusing the DNC clearing the field for Hillary Clinton.

Now the Democratic field is large and people are complaining about it. :lol:

About three or four of these candidates have a realistic shot at winning the Democratic nomination.

Everyone else is just throwing their name in the hat to raise their national profile and/or possibly run for office down the road.

Bro we've got enough candidates to cast 4 new seasons of The Walking Dead. This **** is ridiculous.

As someone who was a pretty decent swimmer growing up (some days between morning and afternoon practices I legit spent 6 hours in a pool), this is pretty F’n disgusting.. also ain’t hard to guess who is doing this (going guess lotion wasn’t a priority once getting the chlorine off of their skin either):

roughly half of Americans voted for Trump. so I'm not surprised by anything half of Americans do anymore.

half of Americans claim to worship Jesus but want the government and church to be intermingled.

half of Americans can't see their toes.

half of Americans think they understand enough about biology to make up an explanation for why abortion should be illegal.

half of Americans can't name more than 5 countries on a map.

half of Americans don't know the difference between mean and median yet want to interpret statistical data.

half of Americans are libs who want to close down the coal mines. SMH WOW

roughly half of Americans voted for Trump. so I'm not surprised by anything half of Americans do anymore.

half of Americans claim to worship Jesus but want the government and church to be intermingled.

half of Americans can't see their toes.

half of Americans think they understand enough about biology to make up an explanation for why abortion should be illegal.

half of Americans can't name more than 5 countries on a map.

half of Americans don't know the difference between mean and median yet want to interpret statistical data.

half of Americans are libs who want to close down the coal mines. SMH WOW
I’d bet more than half don’t know diff between median and mean, and throw mode in there and I bet it’s single digit percentage of Americans. :lol:

Time and time again we've heard that Trump doesn't care about blacks.

This echo chamber is full of people besmirching Trump because "he's racist" and "he's bad for blacks."

Well riddle me this, libs. If he hates blacks sooooo much as you claim, why would he do the following for a black?????

Libs right now:

giphy (1).gif

This echo chamber is full of people besmirching Trump because "he's racist" and "he's bad for blacks."

Well riddle me this, libs. If he hates blacks sooooo much as you claim, why would he do the following for a black?????

Libs right now:

giphy (1).gif

No answers Comrade. LIBS are losing ground every day. We've pushed back against them and they can't stop us. All aboard da Coal Traiiiiiinnnnnn.

:emoji_dancer::emoji_spy::emoji_hamburger::emoji_fries::emoji_flag_lu::emoji_ring::emoji_kiss:

Libs right now:

giphy (1).gif

Back
Top Bottom