***Official Political Discussion Thread***

ay dwalk31 dwalk31 remember when all those republicans got their panties in a bunch because a lady pointed out that someone named barron (or anyone) couldnt be named a baron by the president of your country

well your president has this to say about a 16 year old girl.. #bebest:

The illegal campaign donations Parnas and Fruman made also came from a "Russian national-1"
Prosecutors also said Parnas was lying about the amount of money Dmitry Firtash paid him.
Giuliani has openly and correctly stated that Firtash is closely affiliated with a head figure of the Russian mob, Semion Mogilevich, as well as the Russian government in general.
Instead of the $50k Parnas claimed, Firtash paid him $200k.

SDNY is now interviewing exeutives from Naftogaz (Ukrainian oil company) where Parnas and Fruman sought to remove board members and substitute them with individuals of their choice. According to AP reporting, this deal would also include 'returning' several hundred million dollars that Firtash claimed he was owed by Naftogaz. Hence why he was paying Parnas.

Additionally, Firtash himself has publicly said that Giuliani offered to help get his US bribery case dropped if Firtash helped dig up dirt on Biden, which he did.

Last edited:
Watched all of these the other day and the end result was being tight about 2016 all over again. :lol:

Seriously, America is a ****ed up place. We had the most qualified presidential candidate arguably ever and we end up with asshat Trump. It’s absolutely mind blowing. Still.

I blame Killer Mike.
I agree with Bill Maher's take, I can understand if someone dislikes her, I can't the irrational hate for her.

To this day some people on the left (lots of centrist and leftist) refuse to admit she got screwed out of p being president. She did enough to win in a regular election and it got stolen from her, plain and simple. Just cause they hate her.

Regarding Youngboy NRA, he probably was one of the saltiest Bernie supporters around. Famb said Clinton and Trump are the same, name dropping Jill Stein constantly, said black people should stay home because Clinton is not giving their communities anything. Then when a reporter pushed back one time he said he is kinda "a libertarian". :lol: :lol:

Pure circus bathroom status

To make a point on the limits of presidential power, using some lame wordplay that did not attack anyone in any way:
'He can name his son Barron but he can't make him a baron'
A lame quip she in fact apologized for.

*Insert enormous conservative outrage here*
OUTRAGEOUS, DESPICABLE, REPREHENSIBLE

President Trump attacks and mocks a teenage girl known to have Asperger's. The clear reason he attacked her was of course that she, not him, was chosen as Time's person of the year. How dare that little ***** get more credit than me from a magazine I claim to hate, I better quickly make something up to mock that little girl.
And obviously an apology from Trump is the last thing anyone should expect.
Well I guess the president can do better with his tweets, he's just inexperienced.

Last edited:
To make a point on the limits of presidential power, using some lame wordplay that did not attack anyone in any way:
'He can name his son Barron but he can't make him a baron'
A lame quip she in fact apologized for.

*Insert enormous conservative outrage here*
OUTRAGEOUS, DESPICABLE, REPREHENSIBLE

President Trump attacks and mocks a teenage girl known to have Asperger's. The clear reason he attacked her was of course that she, not him, was chosen as Time's person of the year. How dare that little ***** get more credit than me from a magazine I claim to hate, I better quickly make something up to mock that little girl.
And obviously an apology from Trump is the last thing anyone should expect.
Well I guess the president can do better with his tweets, he's just inexperienced.

ay dwalk31 dwalk31 your boy out chere talking about a 16 year old girl

#bebest

He has always said that Trump should do better with his harassment of innocent children.

wonder if republicans would still get their panties in a bunch if ole girl said: "the president can pay for someone to go to duke university, but cant make anyone a duke"

or is making 'university' jokes off limits too after this dwalk31 dwalk31 ?

Fam...Imagine investing $250k in a company called Fraud Guarantee, which Parnas named that way hoping that if someone searched his name + fraud on google, his company would show up rather than his fraud conviction.

But wait, it gets more ridiculous. The company's phone number is 855.92FRAUD :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom