***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Wrote a new article today on my site. If you have a few minutes, have a read. Follow on Twitter as well if you can, would greatly appreciate it you followed and shared, thanks!

Twitter --> https://twitter.com/UnbiasedOpini0n

https://www.unbiasedopinions.net/home/what-the-hell-is-dark-money

What the Hell is dark money.JPG

Sorry if already posted but IT WAS INEVITABLE!!!!

Team Trump borrowed NTxCoal's idea to compare Trump to Thanos. We are very proud and happy to see the fruition of our hard work and sacrifice on these lib-infested forums.

edit: it was foretold by aepps20 aepps20 back when he had the time stone:

Lmao is this a parody twitter account?

Remember that odd press release from John Durham discrediting the DOJ report's finding that the Russia report was properly predicated?
Here's what DOJ IG Horowitz testified today:
Durham personally told Horowitz that he agreed the information about Papadopoulos was a sufficient predicate for the investigation.
b1ad72aa964ea31e208ff79472f12dc1.png

Now square that with this press release, supposedly from Durham himself. Obviously the DOJ IG isn't lying under oath about what Durham told him. So why would Durham issue this statement where he completely contradicts what he told the DOJ IG and shamelessly lies about disagreeing that the investigation wasn't properly predicated?
ELhYVJrXUAAqpvY

Just spoke with harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx and he is all in on the Coal Train. He was frustrated by the liberal conjecture led by Rusty but I told him that as long as we agree to disagree, respectfully and with warm regards, we will come out on top. We joked about how Libs are DUN and how all of the Libs at our job and on NT live in their parents' basements eating veg wraps and crying Libbie tears. Very proud that we could have an NT summit at our job.

Just spoke with harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx and he is all in on the Coal Train. He was frustrated by the liberal conjecture led by Rusty but I told him that as long as we agree to disagree, respectfully and with warm regards, we will come out on top. We joked about how Libs are DUN and how all of the Libs at our job and on NT live in their parents' basements eating veg wraps and crying Libbie tears. Very proud that we could have an NT summit at our job.
:lol: with warm regards.

Watched all of these the other day and the end result was being tight about 2016 all over again. :lol:

Seriously, America is a ****ed up place. We had the most qualified presidential candidate arguably ever and we end up with asshat Trump. It’s absolutely mind blowing. Still.

I blame Killer Mike.

I blame the following groups of people in order.

1. DEPLORABLES- These clowns deserve every bad thing that their Zaddy is doing to them. They are racist, sexist, pedo apologists and overall scumbags.

2. James Comey- The one thing Trump did right was fire this clown. His last minute crap with the but her emails scam was intentional, reckless and he deserves our scorn.

3. Russia- They played us like a fiddle. Their disinformation campaign was top hotxv and it would've been something to behold if we didn't end up with trump.

4. Voter Apathy- Clowns that voted third party, idiots that said elections don't matter are almost as bad as the DEPLORABLES. Elections have consequences and now we gotta hope these clowns actually vote.

Back
Top Bottom