***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Aside from saying he shouldn't say that, what else do you suggest?

maybe realize how disgusting it is to use a widow’s dead husband to attack her couple days before Christmas, which is the first Christmas she will not be spending with her husband in over 40 years

I said I have heard worse on here, and I have.

you’ve heard worse than a deplorable man attacking a widow by using her dead husband

prove it, quote it.. ain’t hard

dude explicitly said niketalkers regular go as low as trump did when he said a former congressman is burning in hell because his wife, a congresswoman, voted in a manner he didn’t like

I mean jokes are jokes.. but that’s a whole other level of low to talk about someone’s dead husband.. especially during the holidays

and apparently that is what dude thinks of us (or at least insinuate about us all) to protect that lowlife
Yeah, you're not wrong. I remember him insinuating someone was illiterate (I forgot who the person was). I don't know, I maybe have this delusional hope he'll realize he's kind of an *** on here.

maybe realize how disgusting it is to use a widow’s dead husband to attack her couple days before Christmas, which is the first Christmas she will not be spending with her husband in over 40 years

you’ve heard worse than a deplorable man attacking a widow by using her dead husband

prove it, quote it.. ain’t hard

How is saying he shouldn't say that not realizing what you're saying?

But aside from saying that what else do you expect? Seriously? Type a bunch of stuff and tag people in articles all day? That'll sure show him...

And I'm not searchin through a decade of niketalk to find comments that are "low" as you put them. Someone, in this thread, said F Baron and they don't care if he died... I've been called a ****, etc. All these things are low.

It isn't an me vs. y'all. Im a Niketalker, too. We just fall on different ends of the political spectrum. National politics isn't that deep because the hood been the hood through both Bushes, Clinton, Obama and now Trump. And it'll be the hood after.

Like I've said my focus is investing from the private side into communities of people that look like me instead of waiting for the federal government to let federal tax dollars trickle down to communities that look like me.

How is saying he shouldn't say that not realizing what you're saying?

But aside from saying that what else do you expect? Seriously? Type a bunch of stuff and tag people in articles all day? That'll sure show him...

And I'm not searchin through a decade of niketalk to find comments that are "low" as you put them. Someone, in this thread, said F Baron and they don't care if he died... I've been called a ****, etc. All these things are low.

It isn't an me vs. y'all. Im a Niketalker, too. We just fall on different ends of the political spectrum. National politics isn't that deep because the hood been the hood through both Bushes, Clinton, Obama and now Trump. And it'll be the hood after.

Like I've said my focus is investing from the private side into communities of people that look like me instead of waiting for the federal government to let federal tax dollars trickle down to communities that look like me.

So you going quote these horrific things said by niketalkers or not?

Methodical Management Methodical Management what kind of community is this supposed to be if this dude thinks we would and/or do say things worse than what trump said

Methodical Management Methodical Management what kind of community is this supposed to be if this dude thinks we would and/or do say things worse than what trump said

No, I'm not going to search through years of niketalk to quote posters. Tons of stuff has even been deleted because it was so bad.... cut it out.

You can be disingenuous, it doesn't bother me at all. The hypocritical pearl clutching is par for the course tho.

And aside from saying that he should do better I don't know what else you expect.

Every American.
Why should every American care about reparations? Let me ask you, is slavery an integral part of the American story, or is it not?
Who built the White House?
We can even go further (because reparations is not just about slavery): aren't racist housing policies, Jim Crow laws, preferential business loans, arbitrary seizure of Black farms, etc... part of the American story?
LOL at every American caring about reparations
History isn't taught in the classroom
History is taught in the home
How many students actually pay attention in history class?

Let's say the history textbooks have meaningful and accurate content related to the struggles of African Americans.
When that young man and young woman ask their parents and/or grandparents about what they read in the history textbooks, the answer/explanation they receive from their elders is what they are going to accept as truth.

Maybe you're just kind of a narcissist.

Hopefully you aren't attempting to use this as some sort of insult. Mental health is very important and people really suffer from this rare personality disorder.

I really like all of the work that Charlamagne is doing in the mental health arena. It is often not taken seriously in the black community unfortunately.

Hopefully you aren't attempting to use this as some sort of insult. Mental health is very important and people really suffer from this rare personality disorder.

I really like all of the work that Charlamagne is doing in the mental health arena. It is often not taken seriously in the black community unfortunately.
Excellent deflection.

Certain to Vote against Trump....

tenor.gif

Trump Isn’t Impeached Until the House Tells the Senate
This is actually incorrect, as per the constitution.. the house of representatives solely decides whether or not to impeach trump.
senate only decides whether to remove him from office,

in history now it’s official that trump is indeed the third president to be impeached
no matter what the senate does

This is actually incorrect, as per the constitution.. the house of representatives solely decides whether or not to impeach trump.
senate only decides whether to remove him from office,

in history now it’s official that trump is indeed the third president to be impeached
no matter what the senate does

Did you read the article? One of the constitutional scholars that served as a witness for the Dems is the one who put this analysis forward. According to him, Trump has not been impeached until the articles are sent to the senate. It is a pretty good read. Noah Feldmen is the constitutional scholar advancing the argument.

Did you read the article? One of the constitutional scholars that served as a witness for the Dems is the one who put this analysis forward. According to him, Trump has not been impeached until the articles are sent to the senate. It is a pretty good read. Noah Feldmen is the constitutional scholar advancing the argument.
Yeah I read the article and not sure where she’s reading that. Or who taught her that. It’s wrong. He’s not removed from office yet but he is impeached

Yeah I read the article and not sure where she’s reading that. Or who taught her that. It’s wrong. He’s not removed from office yet but he is impeached

He not she. And, It is a technical argument. This guy is a Harvard law professor and many deem him a constitutional scholar so I'd defer to his analysis a bit.

Considering that he felt Trump should be impeached long before this Ukraine call, it seems that he certainly isn't biased towards Trump. I think he wrote the op ed so that there won't be a technical argument that Trump was not impeached later. Which may happen if Speaker Pelosi doesn't forward the articles to the Senate.

He is as morally dishonest and unprincipled as any of the other Trump trolls we've had in this thread so his opinions on the content here are of zero consequence...valueless

His alleged commitment to the preservation of due process had him defending noted pervert Roy Moore with every fiber of his being, but he had no issue with the due process rights of immigrants being totally ignored

Total fraud status

Back
Top Bottom