***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Start nuclear war to own the libz.

the media coverage will start to gain traction when some missiles start hitting US ships/posts

I don't see how. We weren't able to enact any sort of significant change after fighting the Irawi and Afghan trolls, but Trump is somehow going to benefit from fighting the Iranian troll master, which controls local militia groups, has a standing army, and is backed by Russia?

Maybe it will boost his popularity in the short term, but if the Iranians bait us into yet another invasion, that will change when the caskets start coming back.

these economically anxious voters will become life and death anxious for their sons and daughters. they’d still vote for him though who am I kidding.

These kids thinking it's a joke dropping these memes on Twitter not knowing they might get drafted :smh:

So now the issue is my tone?

Famb, spare me.

And to be honest it is frustrating when someone simply points out your argument doesn't make much sense now turns into people having faith in the system or American public. You are arguing one foreign killing of a relatively unknown person 10 months before an election will lock in enough support for Trump to win the general. Pushback to that is because it sounds like a reach, it has little to do with faith in the system or American public. To assert that is just pushing a strawman

Bruh. You're missing the forest for the trees. It's not about war in Iran. It's not about the Comey letter. You're using logic to try and explain how Trump got elected and why he won't get reelected when none of that matters because the entire system is a farce. People like yourself think you're fighting the good fight when you're really just a background actor in a paid production. I've told you this before but it's like you're handcuffed by your own intelligence. I'm not 1/10th as knowledgeable as you about politics but I can see through this sham. The more I keep up with current events the more I'm disgusted disillusioned and depressed by it. I don't see how yall do it honestly. Hopefully I'm wrong and righteousness prevails but somehow I highly doubt it

The world is so f’d

Happy new year y’all

This is taking distracting folks from the issues at hand to a whole other level

Bruh. You're missing the forest for the trees. It's not about war in Iran. It's not about the Comey letter. You're using logic to try and explain how Trump got elected and why he won't get reelected when none of that matters because the entire system is a farce. People like yourself think you're fighting the good fight when you're really just a background actor in a paid production. I've told you this before but it's like you're handcuffed by your own intelligence. I'm not 1/10th as knowledgeable as you about politics but I can see through this sham. The more I keep up with current events the more I'm disgusted disillusioned and depressed by it. I don't see how yall do it honestly. Hopefully I'm wrong and righteousness prevails but somehow I highly doubt it
I never claimed Trump would not get reelected. I said the "anything can happens" it empty take on the issue. It is literally saying nothing. Sure, anything can happen, Trump could win, Andrew Yang could blow him out, he could tie with Pete, or Biden could squeak out a victory, Trump could blowout Bloomberg. All possible scenarios have some probability of happening, ok so what.

Secondly I understand you getting depressed and frustrated. But look at what you are telling me. I am more knowledge about the issues but you are right because to think everything is a sham so nothing really matters. With that frame you can comfortably dismiss anything I or anyone else says, without ever considering the situation or evidence because it is a sham. With that frame you can dismiss observable reality too. Dudes can research and look into the forces that allowed to win, and you can handwave it as the answer simply being a "sham". To me it has little to do with faith in the current system, and everything to do with understand exactly how people are corrupting the system to allow rancid bigots like Trump to gain power. So that way they can be the proper pushback.

What we are saying given the electoral forces at play, voter suppression, foreign interference, right wing propaganda, the fact that the GOP have flipped on austerity and monetary policy to keep the economy afloat, given the distortion our electoral has, given the pervasive power of white identity politics, that a geopolitical killing in January, by itself, doesn't move the needle. If you or anyone else brought any of the things I listed as to the reason why Trump can win then of course I would agree. Of course there are forces working in his favor, forces that make a reelection possible. This bombing just isn't one of them in the grand scheme of things, that is all people are saying.

Last edited:
Man ole bone spurns really about to get y’all into another war

the guy who had 5 military deferments really about to send some kids to go fight for his stupidity

and dwalk31 dwalk31 will support his stupidity every step of the way

can’t wait to see someone with his blatant disregard does and what line, if any, exist for those self righteous fools that got their panties in a bunch over anything Obama did

Last edited:
D5A5BBC2-4714-4175-9E4D-C47EA39812E1.jpeg

1578035144814.gif

Welp, at least I can’t get drafted. Past the age so my registration is technically over, only child with a single parent, and like our fine president I actually do have medically documented flat feet making me unfit for war.

Have fun y’all.

Back
Top Bottom