***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Welp, at least I can’t get drafted. Past the age so my registration is technically over, only child with a single parent, and like our fine president I actually do have medically documented flat feet making me unfit for war.

Have fun y’all.
Time to invest in maple leaf pins to sell to traveling Americans.

Also got Iraqi military leadership calling for the expulsion of foreign troops now...

Last edited:

Also got Iraqi military leadership calling for the expulsion of foreign troops now...

The MIC be like

images

Damb... nothing is stopping this

-US Military Industrial Complex
-Maintaining the value of the Petro Dollar
-Keeping Aramco shares high

Iran will be wiped off the freaking map. RIP Iran. Hello Iran, a subsidy of US and Saudia Oil.

there may not be much appetite for a new war in the Middle East right now but give it time and the same people will fall into place as if the last 16 years didn't happen

It's a bit ironic to see some of the Trumpers that were claiming neocons were bad are becoming the people that they hated :lol: :smh:
Also very worrying to see the Zionists be happy with this act of war, the potential consequences of this bloodshed is downright scary

After more than a year of actively sabotaging the efforts of the other JCPOA signatories to restore and improve the Iran deal, Trump slams the final nail in the coffin. Thanks.

Former Defense Sec. Jim Mattis was never a fan of the Iran deal but he fought to maintain it because he realized its importance in spite of all its flaws. I don't see how we could possibly get Iran back to the negotiation table after this.

45 really doesn't realize the gravity of what he just pulled man...

That's what this feels like. Trump jumped into this decision because he felt he needed to do something and this sounded cool and fun. He did not think through the fallout.

I don't see how we could possibly get Iran back to the negotiation table after this.

That's how I see it too. Unless we impeach or vote out Trump this year, and Iran views these past 3 years like the majority of Americans do, as a blight and an anomaly of American politics. (sadly, it's not)

Back
Top Bottom