***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Screenshot_20200103-202817_Instagram.jpg

Man ...

Imagine if someone sent a plane to kill the President and was successful.

I would think it's only logical to retaliate.

Now imagine being small and incapable of hating others but then they drop bombs and kill your family and friend. Would you grow up to hate those people?

I mean America formed this incredible bond when the WTC came down. Why is unthinkable or unacceptable for these terrorists to unite and kill americans to get even? I mean if I was on their shoes I 100% would think Americans are terrorists with their unmanned bomb droids killing woman and children.

Man ...

Imagine if someone sent a plane to kill the President and was successful.

I would think it's only logical to retaliate.

Now imagine being small and incapable of hating others but then they drop bombs and kill your family and friend. Would you grow up to hate those people?

I mean America formed this incredible bond when the WTC came down. Why is unthinkable or unacceptable for these terrorists to unite and kill americans to get even? I mean if I was on their shoes I 100% would think Americans are terrorists with their unmanned bomb droids killing woman and children.
i mean but they aint gotta hate all the americans
black folks are mad cool
they aint gotta hate us

So basically they telling the americans currently in iran, tough luck. Get out of there before they kill you. Guess their lives are expendable.

So basically they telling the americans currently in iran, tough luck. Get out of there before they kill you. Guess their lives are expendable.
cops here
who suppose to protect and serve their community
kill folks in their own community
since when did u think
they didnt think our lives were expendable

iirc the ayatollah spoke on the treatment of black ppl here before.
now the ppl of iran on the other hand...i dunno...but i'm willing to bet they know a lot of us don't rock with trump.
in a situation like this none of that may matter tho.

Y'all need to understand that Iran doesn't want these problems because the west will do to them what they did to Russia, put sanctions on them

Physical wars are a thing of the past. Crippling a country's economy is just as effective

Let's not act like Obama wasn't sending those drones to kill people.

We have to keep it 100%.
I posted something similar a couple of weeks back. We are all guilty by association in the eyes of the world (and especially those on the receiving end of our "freedoms").

They don't care what color you are if you are of voting age and you carry a US passport.

Y'all need to understand that Iran doesn't want these problems because the west will do to them what they did to Russia, put sanctions on them

Physical wars are a thing of the past. Crippling a country's economy is just as effective
The Iranian economy has been crippled. The people there were actually on the streets protesting against Khomeini before the strike.
Then, Dumbass in chief droned the guy who was putting down protests and now, even those who were hungry because of the economic sanctions want revenge.
With a little bit of patience, he could have succeeded in turning the people against their rulers (that's one of the goals of economic sanctions).

Let's not act like Obama wasn't sending those drones to kill people.

We have to keep it 100%.
I think that’s easily at the very top of people’s biggest critiques against Obama, along with his handling of Libya and maybe the surveillance scandal.

The drone program greatly expanded under Obama and there were many deeply controversial killings but both the Bush and Obama administration passed on taking out Soleimani due to the likely escalation.

these folks just had a beloved leader assassinated while at the same time the trigger man is crushing you with sanctions. the most dangerous people are the ones with nothing to lose.

these folks just had a beloved leader assassinated while at the same time the trigger man is crushing you with sanctions. the most dangerous people are the ones with nothing to lose.
He was a general following orders. Not the Ayatollah

Had the Ayatollah been assassinated, I can see retaliation but this was a general that can easily be replaced by next in line

All these Twitter clowns just sensationalizing for views and retweets for attention and to boost their careers

He was a general following orders. Not the Ayatollah

Everywhere I’ve heard/seen they say this dude was very popular and comparable to a Vice President in terms of rank. Disclaimer: my understanding is coming from local news and online articles from mainstream news sources.

that said, whoever this guy was he’s important to the movement and to the people and the evil empire took him out. Not a good look.

I agree with you that there’s not much they can do to the US because they’re tore up. maybe them uranium enrichment plants about to fire up again...

Iran doesn’t want a war but they’ve only ramped up their malicious activities since the Trump administration withdrew from the JCPOA and reimposed strong sanctions.

I dont understand why people are hyping or getting hyped or worried about a possible WW3. Certain people are putting WW III hastags. Lol.

Trump's strike on Soleimani won't start WW3.

I like the room full of **** analogy to describe Obama's middle east policy.

Bush took a messy room and smear **** all over the place. Started two wars and delablized the region

Obama then walks into said ****ty room when he becomes president.

Now Obama probably would not have thrown the **** in the first place, but that means little because the mess is made.

There is no way he can clean it up completely, so the smart thing to do is try to get as much **** out the room as possible.

Instead of doing that Obama decided to clean one wall, and smear the **** from that wall on all the others. So the situation doesn't get less ****, it just moves around.

So he didn't clean anything up, he didn't make the room less ****ty, but when you look at the room you stop and pause to at least acknowledge one of the walls got cleaner. (stuff like the Iran deal)

Trump then walks in, sees the one clean wall, then explodes a septic tank right in front of it. **** Barry and his clean Iranian wall.

If you look at Obama's entire foreign policy now, there is some good, some bad, some horrible ****. But with Obama, I can always wrap my head around the fact that whatever decision he made the gave it thought and felt it was in the best move all things considered. Even **** I find disgusting.

Trump, I have no clue what this clown is doing, and what motivates this buffoonery. Other than seemingly appeasing a handful of foreign dictators, especially Putin.

**** crazy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom