***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Confirmed that president Trump is literally threatening war crimes. If he were to follow through, it would be a blatantly illegal order and anyone who follows it should be prosecuted.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2441
9093804ef73a847e373089a95d223aaf.png

Geneva Convention Additional Protocol 1: Article 53
abaec770dbb2d5b44214e2b1be1f9c9c.png

Hague Convention IV Article 27:
f34a9b19c4009d4a9b2201b10bae13b8.png

45 openly admitting to being ready to commit war crimes on Twitter...2020 picking up right where 2019 left off

'Don't you dare think of responding to us killing your top general,we'll bomb your civilian infrastructure too if you do in the name of deescalation'

What a time
not just infrastructure but he's threatening their culture.

he's threatening to blow up historical or religious sites. this man is using the ISIS playbook. a ****ing lunatic.

he's threatening to blow up historical or religious sites. this man is using the ISIS playbook. a ****ing lunatic.
Obviously is a war crime. However, if you want to really win a war and crush the enemy you'll do exactly what he is threatening. Destroy everything .. make then submit and after americanize them.

That's how the natives and slaves were defeated.... they lost of self identity.

Obviously is a war crime. However, if you want to really win a war and crush the enemy you'll do exactly what he is threatening. Destroy everything .. make then submit and after americanize them.

True. America 2020 trying to run the American 1820 playbook. It's been a while since we've attempted a genocide that our imperialist ancestors would be proud of.

[QUOTE"whywesteppin, post: 32639212, member: 37261"]

[/QUOTE]

hillary-clinton-i-told-you-so-twitter-7fz.png

You should read about the treaty of Versailles of 1918. That resolution was the direct cause of WWII: the French and British completely neutered the Germans militarily and financially, and the sense of shame that came with this subjugation fueled the desire of revenge that animated Hitler. The UN was born as a mechanism to resolve conflicts in a way that left all parties with their honor intact. The Geneva conventions exist to avoid the eye-for-eye mentality that endlessly fuels conflicts.

Nobody wants to learn from history. With nuclear/biological weapons entering the geopolitical calculus, there is no going back to civilization as we know it if we ignore those conventions and countries adopt a mindset of total war.

I don't have any beef with the Iranians. They never called me ******.
I mean
They could have
Behind our backs
I’ve never been to iran
Or watched their tv
So they could have
Any black folks that been to Iran
Can u confirm how they treat black folks???
:nerd: :nerd:

Should be more disgusted at police brutality
At minorities being oppressed
At the folks on capital hill not caring about its people
And caring more about staying in power
Than helping people
Be disgusted that flint water is still dirty
Than folks on the internet
Tryna make light and of a situation
They had not started or even been aware if
But will be the ones suffering
Grow the **** up
How else u expect folks get their mind off these troubling times
Sometimes all u can do is laugh or joke
To get through tough times
So I can’t be disgusted at all of those things as well? How did you come to this conclusion?

Back
Top Bottom