***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Tucker is a disloyal fool and a clown. He needs to shut up and dribble out our talking points. Stick to the script. If our PRESIDENT ELECT decides to attack this guy, he doesn't need clowns that have never been in the military like our PRESIDENT ELECT to second guess him. Do you think Robert Craft got second guessed by Thomas Brady when he got the special massage? Of course not. With friends like Tucker who needs Sarah Palin.

Seeing Tucker slowly transform into old melted man conservative after selling his soul makes me wonder if Turtle was actually decent looking back in the day.

Doesnt mention his baby fatha Don doe

Also Kinda funny to see the dickheads from Cult45 have to defend Mexico (from Tucker's rant of bigotry) to prop up Iran as a bigger threat when it was their WW3 supposedly at the border and we needed walls, moats and Tigers or whatever the **** Dotard said
martin3.png

First Pence said there were only 12 9/11 terrorists and that Soleimani aided "10 of the 12."
Then his Press Secretary turned "the 12" into the 19 terrorists, which is the correct number.
Nothing in the 9/11 commission report supported Pence's claim so his aides concocted another lie. The 9/11 commission report found no evidence that Iran had any knowledge of the future plans of the terrorists who traveled via Iran, they simply made use of Iran's practice of not stamping passports at the time. Additionally, Soleimani was cooperating with the US against the Taliban for some time during the Bush administration.

Last edited:
Seeing all the WW3 memes disgusts me. I know they’re supposed to be light-hearted and funny but this is no joke, what little good is left of our society can change overnight.
Should be more disgusted at police brutality
At minorities being oppressed
At the folks on capital hill not caring about its people
And caring more about staying in power
Than helping people
Be disgusted that flint water is still dirty
Than folks on the internet
Tryna make light and of a situation
They had not started or even been aware if
But will be the ones suffering
Grow the **** up
How else u expect folks get their mind off these troubling times
Sometimes all u can do is laugh or joke
To get through tough times

any time death/large scale suffering is involved it's going to be a touchy subject

people are sensitive because in some parts of the world people are dying and will die because of this while the ones making jokes are (mostly) safely living in the US

some of these are funny but most are corny/unnecessary

Is this the "commitment to de-escalation" Pompeo was talking about?
Also, I'm pretty sure targeting important cultural sites is a war crime.

45 openly admitting to being ready to commit war crimes on Twitter...2020 picking up right where 2019 left off

'Don't you dare think of responding to us killing your top general,we'll bomb your civilian infrastructure too if you do in the name of deescalation'

What a time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom