"AMERICA HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG. THEY HATE OUR FREEDOM AND JESUS."

Avatar to post = 1000% accurate.

Adverse reactions to hypnosis are rare, but may include:
  • Headache
  • Drowsiness
  • Dizziness
  • Anxiety or distress
  • Creation of false memories
Be cautious when hypnosis is proposed as a method to work through stressful events from earlier in life. This practice may cause strong emotions and can risk the creation of false memories.

The adults in the room must've promised Trump ice cream if he agreed to leave
Da art of da deal, b

41275a1964acf54acdb1239f03951a99

It's all about perspective.

I'm very thankful for my time in undergrad. I had one professor that made it a point to point out the distinction between a hero and a terrorist being perspective. That's sort of forced me to ask that question often. That's when you really start to see it for what it really is. I can only imagine those people who can't are unwilling to see the complexities, or very very ignorant.
same. i'm definitely grateful for one of my professors that talked about perspective when it comes to freedom fighters/terrorists and how everything isn't black/white but mostly shades of grey.

AMERICA HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG. THEY HATE OUR FREEDOM AND JESUS.
Obviously I detect sarcasm, however if this was you actual opinion....

Let's act like Christians have been innocent ... from the start of the Christian religion which they acted like the claim the muslims have been acting till today, they have massacred everything that stood on their way.

So innocent they have not been ...America was founded on the perceived notion of freedom to practice and worship what anyone wanted, but built in slavery and genocide.

Have funded corrupted governments just to overthrow enemies and then kill those leaders. because they got to strong. The have killed innocent people just to kill one person, they have rip kids from families because they dont have papers, the mislead the citizens and manufacture paperwork to say the potable water is good, they say stop resisting to justify murder, they detain illegally because the color of the skin is different, etc etc etc etc.

Innocent?

You know what blows my mind about all of this? The simple fact that if SOME (not all) Republicans had a spine, all of these daily shenanigans could end literally today. Sometimes it’s easy to forget that b/c getting lost in the Trump sauce (PAUSE) is so easy to do.

These clowns know this guy is a complete ****up and is ****ing things up, yet they do nothing. It’s honestly infuriating.

Back
Top Bottom