***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Biden is all-fatherly, but brain dead to the fact, that the GOP has turned the center into a baren no-mans land filled with land mines.

I don't think this is the case. I don't see how it could be after spending 8 years with Obama

it's a zero-cost way of signaling an openness to bipartisanship, which most Americans want to see. It's a fantasy but that's what political campaigns are all about

Biden's "I will work with Republicans" is no more of a fantasy than "I will pay for Medicare for All with a wealth tax." What matters is which message is likely to resonate with voters

Just wanted to drive the point....

Put yourself in their shoes ... who the **** are the terrorists??
Screenshot_20200106-131657_Chrome.jpg

America is no better than what America has said about the middle east.

Let someone shoot down or planes.

Just wanted to drive the point....

Put yourself in their shoes ... who the **** are the terrorists??
Screenshot_20200106-131657_Chrome.jpg

America is no better than what America has said about the middle east.

Let someone shoot down or planes.
:smh:

And of course, by design, I had never heard of this.

I think with the free flow of information today, a lot more people are seeing the Unites States for all the wrong that it's done. At least I hope so.

:smh:

And of course, by design, I had never heard of this.

I think with the free flow of information today, a lot more people are seeing the Unites States for all the wrong that it's done. At least I hope so.
They dont teach this in America .... they just tell us they are muslims and terrorist that hate america just because.

Never once do people question, why do they hate Americans. What has America done to warrant this hate?????

It's all about perspective.

I'm very thankful for my time in undergrad. I had one professor that made it a point to point out the distinction between a hero and a terrorist being perspective. That's sort of forced me to ask that question often. That's when you really start to see it for what it really is. I can only imagine those people who can't are unwilling to see the complexities, or very very ignorant.

N.A.A.C.P. Tells Local Chapters: Don’t Let Energy Industry Manipulate You

Ms. Haley added that her group’s local branches held votes on which initiatives they support, sometimes backing utilities and sometimes opposing them. In 2012, for example, the Chicago branch successfully fought to close two coal-fired power plants in minority neighborhoods.
Full Article

Pretty good article. It's unfortunate to read that people are being mislead by major players in the energy industry and NAACP, and even more disappointing to see black voters not pledging 100% loyalty to the COAL GANG. But I'm happy to say that we are not a monolith. #ImWithTheGang #COALITON #BIGDADDYCOAL

22CFEF2F-7749-45A4-896B-DF56272A12DB.jpeg
I want to get this made into a bumper sticker and just keep them in bulk in my glove box. Throughout my day casually slapping on top of every MAGA sticker I see.

this is the most significant foreign official the US has ever assassinated. All action, no strategy.

Killing someone to save American lives but the killing is only going to a cause MORE American casualities. What happens when we are pushed out of Iraq and we can’t fight ISIS?

Last edited:
Live look:

Now I get it...

Mans like a flea (who really wanna be a tick) whose fresh off a dogs butt, surrounded by a bunch of ticks who are too fat to reach the dog's butt, but know the flea is the plug to the dog.

Ticks make the flea beleive that he's one of them (as long as the blood keeps flowing).

Flea makes the dog beleive that baths are what makes his butt itch.

Dog runs away from baths but still itches.

flea = Trump = 6ix9ine

ticks = politicians and rich folks = gang members and hustlers

dogs butt = dumb people who vote against their own interests = dumb people who beleive rap songs are real life

Last edited:
Full Article

Pretty good article. It's unfortunate to read that people are being mislead by major players in the energy industry and NAACP, and even more disappointing to see black voters not pledging 100% loyalty to the COAL GANG. But I'm happy to say that we are not a monolith. #ImWithTheGang #COALITON #BIGDADDYCOAL
Every word here is Paul Pierce x100 = Truth = Facts on Facts.

Coal is a God-given right and taking it away is just another way the LIBERAL Elites are keeping us down. What about Chicago. What about BALTIMORE? WHAT ABOUT TEHRAN???

Full Article

Gif of Libs when they learned that Blacks 4 Trump is thriving and we not a monolith B.

giphy (18).gif

Look at these Libs crying per usual.

Back
Top Bottom