***Official Political Discussion Thread***

How do you fight a mofo who straps an explosive vest to his chest and runs towards you?
I have always said fighting in the ME is an unwinnable war. You're fighting faith, you can't beat the faith out of someone ... the harder you but them, the more they pray and think is a test.

These people have been at war for centuries m.. they dont give a F. Now you, you disregard the Geneva Convention start destroying their culture and religious beliefs and just kill everyone that just has faith ...

Then we are talking ...

Trump knows it but he is ****ed because he cant do those things.

Screenshot_20200107-205532_Chrome.jpg

A **** measuring contest.

I'm sure no one wants to look weak to the world, although the world sees it as rational.

SMH.

Was too young to know what was happening during 9/11 and Iraq. First time in my life I've been emotionally affected by something like this. Smh.

guys, guys, don't fret.

I'm sure we can find a peaceful solution to all of this.

I had a dream that Trump was visited by the ayotollah...

giphy (1).gif

Does Iran have the capacity to attack us inside the US?
maybe not with conventional warfare but they definitely have lots of "agents" or whatever you want to call them ready to commit attacks within the country and across the globe. at least that's what has been claimed, although in practice there hasn't been as much done.

there's also the potential for cyberattacks and things like that.

they are also capable of attacking many US holdings and citizens overseas and/or US allies.

on average, i'm not that worried, but these situations can become very unpredictable very quickly. also, before anyone gets too bloodthirsty, remember that your friendly MAGA neighbor is not really interested in distinguishing an Iranian operative from another Persian or an Arab or a foreigner or some guy with an accent or someone with darker skin.

They already were oh-so-happy to target fellow Americans these past few years, and they rushed to defend the brutal murder of Khashoggi, so do you really want these people emboldened? They are a bigger threat to us in America than Iran is.

I just had a white lady (MAGA supporter) tell me ...

They ain't better start anything in the US, if not they will be schooled on what a civilian militia is.

No doubt we would have a great civilian militia, but schooled? Like wtf do you think these people are or come from? Their entire civilian population has been disposed to decades of wars. They aren't afraid.
What a moron, who romanticizes **** like this while living in utter privilege?

Not gonna link his tweet but ALL IS WELL?! Yeah just on the brink of war, base got blown up. All good though. Clown.

Reactions: Ube
Does Iran have the capacity to attack us inside the US?

Russians have been found spying within the US, so it's not like foreign powers have not been active within these borders. The only thing that stops terrorist attacks from happening are the repercussions to the country from which the bombings originated, Once they accept to deal with the consequences, all bets are off.

Back
Top Bottom