***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yo Iran...
giphy.gif

I know you pissed, and you gotta do what ya gotta do. But at least Google a list of Trump properties first before y'all **** around and take my black *** out too.
I don't live far from a military base; you bet the tank is filled up.

Iran threatening to strike other countries to get them to tell America to chill cuz they all know they don't want the smoke. **** this is a big *** mess that was completely avoidable.
Honestly speaking, that's terrorists actions. Spreading fear for political gains. They don't want to look weak but they also want to pressure the UAE to talk to the US to avoid further problems.

If they really wanted all the problems they would just say ... this is between us and them, dont help or then you're against us. The proceeded to **** on everything US.

You know what, I really don't think we going to war.

I mean, someone will drag him out of the chair, by force if they have to.

Right? We've crossed that threshold from sick comedic political drama to full blown insanity. There is no veil to hide his incompetence.

Where are the adults?

Damnit

Sick as a dog, woke up in the middle of the night to this ****.

bnqcO1.gif

I hope EU and NATO isn't going to rubberstamp this idiocy. We invoked Article 5 for 9/11 and then Bush ****ed us into Iraq. Please don't let a seventy year old imbecil drag us into Iran.

Honestly speaking, that's terrorists actions. Spreading fear for political gains. They don't want to look weak but they also want to pressure the UAE to talk to the US to avoid further problems.

If they really wanted all the problems they would just say ... this is between us and them, dont help or then you're against us. The proceeded to **** on everything US.
Realistically, it's not like they can go toe to toe with the US military. Most powerful air force in the world is the USAF, followed by the US Navy, and we operate more than half of the aircraft carriers currently in operation on the planet.

I just had a white lady (MAGA supporter) tell me ...

They ain't better start anything in the US, if not they will be schooled on what a civilian militia is.

No doubt we would have a great civilian militia, but schooled? Like wtf do you think these people are or come from? Their entire civilian population has been disposed to decades of wars. They aren't afraid.

I hope EU and NATO isn't going to rubberstamp this idiocy. We invoked Article 5 for 9/11 and then Bush ****ed us into Iraq. Please don't let a seventy year old imbecil drag us into Iran.
Putin would love it. It would only strengthen his argument that NATO has outlived its purpose. They need to add a madman loophole to Article 5.

Realistically, it's not like they can go toe to toe with the US military. Most powerful air force in the world is the USAF, followed by the US Navy, and we operate more than half of the aircraft carriers currently in operation on the planet.
This is a no brainer, not to mention we probably have the best defense in the world. However, we arent fighting in American soil or vietnam, our deserts are plain and unlike Iran. Bombing the **** out of them is not going to do much as they usually fight from the mountains and we could literally dig yourself in so much debt that we might as well lose the war. How you think Osama got so powerful? He got our help by the means of guns and then drove the UsSR bankrupt.....

It goes deeper than that since they've been involved in a religious proxy civil war with all the Sunni American allies in the region for decades, having those enemies acting as launch pads for attacks to their homeland would be a pretty big escalation in what many of them consider a holy struggle for the spirit of Islam and their enmity with Israel has been there from the start of both countries in their modern forms.

It's expected that it wouldn't be contained to just 2 sides,the fact that there are American bases in damn near every country bordering Iran guaranteed that years ago.

Also better believe that 45's daddy Vlad wouldn't sit idle if his son started bombarding their biggest and longest standing ally in the region, which is home to the largest army/naval base in the world outside of Russia, and effectively ridding them of whatever leftover influence they have in the ME.

There's way too many layers to this kind of potential regional conflict given all the parties and their histories involved to be simplified to black vs white/team A vs team B

They ain't better start anything in the US, if not they will be schooled on what a civilian militia is.

No doubt we would have a great civilian militia, but schooled? Like wtf do you think these people are or come from? Their entire civilian population has been disposed to decades of wars. They aren't afraid.
Their civilian "militia" can protect their barn in the middle of nowhere and that's about it.

Not much you can do over a plainclothes civilian with a bomb in a bag in a crowded area. Not like Iran is going to invade our coast Dunkirk style wearing military uniforms.

Send her and all of the redhats over to Iran.

I’ll let the poor Magas from West Virgina who stand up for the anthem and serve this country in the military do it.
i would love for the MAGAs to go assemble their awesome "civilian militias" and whoever is a religious nut in Iran to assemble their awesome "caliphate army" and we can ship them all to some remote desert where they can fulfill their war fantasies on each other and only each other.

Back
Top Bottom