***Official Political Discussion Thread***

this Parmas story hasn't gotten any legs at all

meanwhile the slightest cough from Hillary was enough for the media and morons on the right to proclaim she was near death

time and time again the media sees plenty of smoke from Trump and his circle yet want to proceed with utmost caution or outright denials that there may be fire

only to weeks later to go, "yeah there was a fire, see page A16 for details"

On second thought, here is a reason we should care

The government should more strictly regulate, cap the amount of fees financial managets people get charge people. These fees and bad financial products are often exorbitant, and act as a de facto wealth tax on regular folk.

Yeah....Parnas is deeper in it than is known to the general public by right now. Part of me low key is weary of him being this forthcoming. Could he slight disinformation or the lesser of a bigger evil.

Still interested. Maddow a must watch anyway :pimp:
He's only forthcoming about the matters involving Trump. You won't see him say a word about Naftogaz or his current charges, to which he has pleaded not guilty so far.

Now market performance doesn’t matter...

Wonder if that would be the same if there was a substantial decrease.

I hope you dudes ready for more **** from this primary.

People don't understand how delegate math works in primary. So people will think the DNC is cheating for Biden when he gets more delegates for winning in areas with high black populations.

In reality this thing could be wrapped up by Super Tuesday for Biden. Yet it will drag on for months

No candidate will win enough pledged delegates, so Superdelegates will come into play. So the Bernie crowd going nuts over this. Even if Superdelegates vote for vote has the most pledged delegates

Buffoonery at caucus. Like coin flips. Nevada was **** show last time because Sanders people tried to steal delegates but was stopped.

So buckle up brahs.

Me when Biden officially wins the nom

ezgif-3-af6ddbd7d910.gif

I really don't understand people's apathy to vote in this country after the last 4 years.

What is it going to take to wake folks up?

Seriously, this election should break all the records.

I've been saying this for years - what stocks are doing has zero effect on me and my family. It’s all just fake numbers and not food on my table.

The thing about the market is that it always does better. Yes there are setbacks. Bubbles burst, the market enters a bear state. But it always eventually surpasses its previous highs. It's the nature of the market. It's why only idiots tout a major index hitting a new high under a president. It was going to eventually. Barring an event that fundamentally changes the nature of the world economy it'll someday be a lot higher after they're gone.

It's also why it's a great investment vehicle and I advise that everyone in here, if you haven't already, put money in and let it sit for a few decades. If you diversify properly and don't try to game the market, returns are practically guaranteed. It's better than gambling. Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor. Don't gold street capital me y'all.

I can't tell because its on mute but just looking at the body language/faces of everyone in the engrossment ceremony...
they look happy to be standing there and Pelosi looks happy signing those docs.

neither side is faking it anymore lol.

He's the front runner for a reason...because he has the best chance to win. For better or for worse.

He’s the front runner b/c people don’t pay attention to politics and Obeezy was the ill, he getting clout by association

first time he steps on stage w/ Trumpito gonna be a disaster. Orange asshat gonna be geekin off uppers and Sudafed ... and Joe gonna be struggling to keep his dentures in.

He’s the front runner b/c people don’t pay attention to politics and Obeezy was the ****.

first time he steps on stage w/ Trumpito gonna be a disaster. Orange asshat gonna be geekin off uppers and Sudafed ... and Joe gonna be struggling to keep his dentures in.
Obeezy was overrated. Obeezy bascially the Drake of politicians. All flair no substance. Biden getting washed by Donald. Biden gonna have a heart attack when Don let’s the yoppa sing during the debates.

Back
Top Bottom