***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He’s the front runner b/c people don’t pay attention to politics and Obeezy was the ill, he getting clout by association

first time he steps on stage w/ Trumpito gonna be a disaster. Orange asshat gonna be geekin off uppers and Sudafed ... and Joe gonna be struggling to keep his dentures in.
If trump even does the debates.

Trumpito did mention skipping the debates and probably will skip it when the time comes

Minus whale get in line and get ready for Biden/Cornpop 2020 y'all :lol:

Biden gonna pick Mayor Pete as his running mate. Don gonna call Pete Sneaky or Creepy Pete watch :rofl:. Don good with the funny nicknames to clown on people.

I'm not even a fan of Joe Biden, but I understand why he's the front-runner for the Democratic nomination.

He's an old white man who looks like the "safe choice" candidate.

If he becomes the nominee, I won't hesitate one second to vote for him in the general election.
I’ll vote for him too, but that “safe” candidate strategy gonna fail.

1633ebbf37f1fb2945f210ef7642ecf4.png

5082b97d574a55dbf266f27948f5c42e.png

The tweet Parnas linked:

can obama be biden running mate??
:nerd:

Yes,
There aren't any laws against it.

AND if something were to happen to Biden Obama could/would legally be president again. He can't run for a third term but he could serve a third term if something were to happen to Joe. Hypothetically Joe Biden could pick Obama as his VP, they could win and Biden could step down immediately if he wanted to leaving Obama as president again.

Back
Top Bottom