***Official Political Discussion Thread***

dwalk31 dwalk31

Also:

I also let total strangers take multiple selfies with my presidential family at different times in different locales.

#totallynotstalked

Lev has been around trump for a decade or two it seems. That picture of him with Eric and Don Jr when they looked like sloth from the goonies reveals a lot.

lol

"As of mid-October, Trump’s campaign manager, deputy campaign manager, first national security adviser, personal attorney, political adviser, a campaign foreign policy adviser, a former friend and two people working with his current lawyer had all been arrested, indicted or admitted to committing federal crimes. Over and over, we’ve heard a familiar refrain: I barely knew the guy!"

giphy.gif

He pulled out the lawyer answers real quick. It's his first statement on the surveillance texts and Ukraine opened a criminal investigation long before Pompeo or the State Dept even commented.
FBI went to Hyde's home and office yesterday and this is what Pompeo has to say for himself.

This, their perspective, is what a lot of other black voters feel.
A lot meaning? Not relative to percentage. His favorability amongst black voters is extremely low. Where is the data coming from which suggests that a lot of black voters feel this way?

A lot meaning? Not relative to percentage. His favorability amongst black voters is extremely low. Where is the data coming from which suggests that a lot of black voters feel this way?

Even 2% of black voters is a lot of black people. I think that percentage is even higher depending on where you are in the country. Of course, I just have anecdotal evidence based on conversations I’ve had. This is especially true with a lot of young black professional voters and very old black voters. This is just my experience.

Man took pics with all of these clowns :rofl:

Doesn't look like Parnas at all to me. He did work for the Trump Org in the 80s though. He sold condos for Fred Trump according to WaPo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom