***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Obamas livin their best livessss :pimp: :pimp:

Show me one picture of Trump and Melania like this and I'll vote for him. The man is incapable of loving anyone but himself [Ivanka doesn't count, he lusts after her :sick:]. other than maybe his mother, he's never been truly loved by anyone. That's why he hates Obama so much and is so obsessed with him. Obama is everything he will never be. He has to buy people's affection, while Obama is loved by millions. Notice that all it takes is for someone to compliment him and they'll be in his good graces. Not only that, it's required of everyone that works for him to speak highly of him at all times. This dude is a bozo :smh:

Show me one picture of Trump and Melania like this and I'll vote for him. The man is incapable of loving anyone but himself [Ivanka doesn't count, he lusts after her :sick:]. other than maybe his mother, he's never been truly loved by anyone. That's why he hates Obama so much and is so obsessed with him. Obama is everything he will never be. He has to buy people's affection, while Obama is loved by millions. Notice that all it takes is for someone to compliment him and they'll be in his good graces. Not only that, it's required of everyone that works for him to speak highly of him at all times. This dude is a bozo :smh:

1579279277216.png

Well that was easy.

Oh you said Melania.

He pulled out the lawyer answers real quick. It's his first statement on the surveillance texts and Ukraine opened a criminal investigation long before Pompeo or the State Dept even commented.
FBI went to Hyde's home and office yesterday and this is what Pompeo has to say for himself.

Took a whole day and a half just for that huh :lol:

1579279277216.png

Well that was easy.

Oh you said Melania.

:rofl:

I member when everyone in here said the countless pictures Trump has with people doesn’t mean that he supports them or had their support or worked with them at all. In fact, despite said pictures, he is still labeled as a clear racist by many in here.

See countless pictures of him with rappers, other celebrities, etc.

Now pictures mean allegiance?

Of course, I just have anecdotal evidence based on conversations I’ve had.
Taking anecdotal experiences based on your locale to denote "a lot", especially when it flies in the face of factual numbers that we have access to doesn't make any sense whatsoever, but to each his own. It's actually dangerous because based on my same experiences, I haven't heard this viewpoint at all, and I appear to be in the vast majority based upon all polling.

I member when everyone in here said the countless pictures Trump has with people doesn’t mean that he supports them or had their support or worked with them at all. In fact, despite said pictures, he is still labeled as a clear racist by many in here.

Links to everyone saying that? Or is this another example where you’re making **** up?

Taking anecdotal experiences based on your locale to denote "a lot", especially when it flies in the face of factual numbers that we have access to doesn't make any sense whatsoever, but to each his own. It's actually dangerous because based on my same experiences, I haven't heard this viewpoint at all, and I appear to be in the vast majority based upon all polling.

I travel a good bit. I’m saying this is what I hear aside from NYC, DC, and Cali. A lot of black professionals don’t openly discuss views that are considered conservative for fear of retaliation in my experience. But I’ve got tons of progressive, and moderate liberal friends as well.

But surely this is a venue to discuss personal experiences as well as polling data.

I travel a good bit. I’m saying this is what I hear aside from NYC, DC, and Cali. A lot of black professionals don’t openly discuss views that are considered conservative for fear of retaliation in my experience. But I’ve got tons of progressive, and moderate liberal friends as well.

But surely this is a venue to discuss personal experiences as well as polling data.
Do you discuss the GOP supressing the votes of black people with your professional friends?

Judging by the patterns in your behavior, the deflection is the closest thing we’ll get to you admitting you made **** up for the sake of trolling.

Or...Or... hear me out, it could mean I’m not going to search thousands of pages of the political discussion thread to find the discussion related to all of the pictures Trump has with celebrities.

Do you think the photos that Trump has with people confirm that he and those people are close and/or have allegiance to one another?

I did, actually. Have you?
Yeah. So I know that it just doesn't involve asking for evidence. Meth even explained this to you. Maybe you should go read it again.

Plus the comment made seemed like it was just mocking your previous trolling anyway.

Yeah. So I know that it just doesn't involve asking for evidence. Meth even explained this to you. Maybe you should go read it again.

Plus the comment made seemed like it was just mocking your previous trolling anyway.

I didn’t say that it was “just” anything.

But mockingly asking for evidence isn’t sea-lioning?

Guess the definition of trolling falls along political lines.

Parnas' pictures are just icing on the cake. John Dowd already told Congress that Parnas worked for Trump. Unless Trump's handpicked lawyer for Parnas lied to Congress of course.

Worked for him in what capacity?
Henchman.

He worked for Giuliani "as part of his representation for mr. Trump", and Giuliani operates at the direction of his client. John Dowd, personally approved to represent Parnas by Trump himself, instructed Parnas to invoke executive privilege in his first court hearing.

What the hell
Is this part of Trump's alleged anti-corruption stance? Even considering to look at changing a law that bars US companies from bribing foreign governments/nationals? Unless you approve of bribery, there is no reason to spend one split second on "looking at" the FCPA.

I didn’t say that it was “just” anything.

But mockingly asking for evidence isn’t sea-lioning?

Guess the definition of trolling falls along political lines.
Sealioning in fakes sincerely when he acts for evidence and feigns ignorance. Boris was not doing that. He was trying to make a point about your previous trolling.

You can try to spin it as hard as you can. Boris was not acting in the low life trolling manner that you routinely engaged in. His other post, today and in the past, show that.

Not even close. So spare me

Back
Top Bottom