***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Fred and Ness' fights remind me of how me and aepps20 aepps20 used to go at over the last glass of purple grape drink. All those empty calories, and artificial flavoring had us at each other's throats.

Big Mama was like Babs, telling Zel not to break it up because we gotta get the anger and sugar out our system.

Those were the days. Still remember when we cut our first music video. Zel looked HANDSOME and he got those cheerleaders' numbers.

if he did such a good job.. need someone to pull out a map for trump and start asking some questions...

This is typical of Trump's America to think they won a battle that they really lost. All they're showing is how weak they are. Big *** babies who can't handle anyone being firm with them. The reporter wasn't even rude to his punk ***. She did what all reporters should do and that is asking good questions, with equally good follow up questions. And of course they lie and say **** that has no merit, meanwhile the reporter has documented proof that he's lying. These idiot inbreds don't know what they've creating here. A ****ing dictatorship in the making.

Whole crew was a bunch of *****es

These people make me sick. Where were they when **** was hitting the fan? Too little too late, the damage has been done :smh:

Imagine being Mitt Romney

the republican’s Republican, he embodies everything the party attains to be. If there was. A prototypical conservative, it’s be Mitt.

Then ol bumblin *** trump comes in and steals your thunder.

you hate to see it.

Trumps been sued plenty of times and been the defendant in plenty of trials
His biggest problem with this trial is he cant buy his way out of it

EPZTugcVUAElJPD

3d7b38a2b1d98c70a54a483d5d5fa2d6.png

85% of Republicans think he did nothing wrong at all.
0d892fdb2df9808cf893b809f2e08cdb.png

89% of Republicans think Trump is telling the truth about his actions involving Ukraine, despite lying at every turn.
27051759116aec91fcfe7abdec3f90a9.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom